UNEXPECTED ARRIVALS -2

ابدأ من البداية

The grandmaster of the camp was telling the whole story to them all, especially to the ten kings who had become the king five years earlier from their actual time but were not able to run their own Kingdom at that time.

The grandmaster told everyone about past and present then left everyone with his blessings.

The next day, all the kings and the children move to the East Kingdom. They all were happy to celebrate the festival.

As they entered the East Kingdom, everyone was there. They were waiting for their Kings. They were cheering for them when they arrive in happiness. The whole area was decorated with beautiful flowers. Food stalls, aiming games were set up for the festival.

Everyone wants to see their King. All the kings looked at their people and smiled at them. They invited them to celebrate the feast. The whole festival was set up in the castle which does not fall under anyone's Kingdom. When the alliance was first made, they put up a big wall in the mid of the whole east side of the planet. It came in handy whenever the beast tried to attack any Kingdom. The big wall was acting as the first line of defense. The security at that place was quite high.

'No one can get in or out with proper checking.'

The entire Kingdom was approximately at the same distance from that castle. They have set up many different types of security systems like multiple arrow throwers, spear throwers, flame throwers, ropes, and net throwers.

All of that was arranged at the different buildings at top of the place. It had covered all ten directions.

They can attack and defend themselves from any kind of ambush. All of the buildings were connected and only a few of them were allowed to cross from one pace to another.

                                                                                             ||| 3 |||

At night, everyone was enjoying themselves.

The candles were burning in the entire hallway. Tons of food, vegetables, meats, and drinks are present on the table for everyone.

'Look at them, how much happy they are', King Ridley said looking at the laughing faces.

'They have to, we are their Kings. They have to laugh whether they want or not King Leanwood said in a drunken mood and laughed. The rest of the king knew he was just pulling legs.

'Happy? Look at everyone. This is madness. I do not find anything so much laughable. What are they getting from this? If I alone could take decision.....' King Lowell stopped himself and said, 'I am off to sleep.'

King Graves said while thinking. 'I do not know why King Lowell is like that. He always got angry.'

'Leave it, man. He just does not like to drink and have fun. I am just imagining what would have happened when he got drunk', King Leanwood was babbling and unable to control himself.

He dropped the full glass of wine of King Graves's head.

'Ooh...I'm sorry. Forgive me.'

All the kings were laughing by looking at King Leanwood's face. His eyes got close and looked a pea shape when he laughs. His cheeks wiggle and made him look ugly. King Graves hold King Leanwood's head and smashed it to his food lying in front of him and said, 'apology accepted.' He laughed when King Leanwood moves his face up. King Leanwood took a glass and throws the liquid on his face to clear it up. King Gilbert switched the glass of water with the wine right before he picked it up. The wine went straight into his eyes and he felt his eyes burning. His face turned funnier again as a newborn baby. Everyone was laughing and beating the table. The table was shaking.