🌹LOST WITH CHANGE🌹

Start from the beginning

Other girl (smile): You looking like a princess.

Girl (smile): You never change...I see lot of boys doing flirty but first time I meet a girl doing flirty.

Other girl (flirty): So what...I am flirty with my lovely little sister...(saying this she huge her from behind and kiss her cheeks.)

Girl: Cristy...I have meeting in chaina the day after tomorrow I will go.

An Yuexi as Feng Cristy

Hearing this cristy get back and sit beside her and look at her.that girl also look at her.

Cristy: You will not go along if you want to go so ok but I also come with you.

Girl: Hey there is no need of doing that...I am not going along more ever I don't won't to go but I go there because I get a consent there and after two days I came back and if that consent get confirm then after week we have to go to the performs.

Cristy (disagree): I don't care...I also go with you and you can't leave me like that.if you try to leave me and go along I will call him.

Then she make a call.other side that person is sleeping then that person answer the call without looking name.

Cristy: Really god is mysterious for sometimes because you answer they call in one a go.

Person( sleepy): Stop speaking rubbish and come to the point...

Cristy: You...tell her that tomorrow I also want to go with her...both are going leve me along here.

Person (sleepy): Both are same...you two of you everyday fighting in the morning and interrupted for my sleep and my beautiful dreams. Can't you fight afternoon, evening or night...?

Cristy (irritating): First answer my question...

Person: Ok...ok...come with us.

Saying this that person cut the call and again go to a deep sleep.

In chaina Shen is in his cabin and doing his works then for get a file he open his drawer and that's when his eyes falling to a photo fream it's is a sofia's photo.then he take it for his hand and gently touched it.tears filled in his eyes.

Shen (in mind): It's almost two eyes but still I can't forget you,I doesn't ready to accept that you are dead...but soon I'm going to marrying your sister (bit smile) remember that the day I confess to you...you said that some mday I will marry your sister so (tears falling for his eyes) finally that day came and you...you are my love but I going to marry your sister...sometimes I feel you leave me because you only want your sister's happiness.

sometimes I feel you leave me because you only want your sister's happiness

Other side Yuen and Xiang in there room and sitting on there bed.

Xiang: It's already two years but still we can't forget sofia.

Yuean (sadly): Yes...but we will never able to forget her as she is our everything. Specially aunty Meng and Sister MeLi.

 Specially aunty Meng and Sister MeLi

Fang Mansion Mr.Fang and Mrs.Fang also sitting in the sofa and talking too each others.

Mr.Fang: I can't understand what happen to shen...she is behaviour weirdly.first smhe become a cold person because of MeLi but now everything is fine and she is a good girl but...but now he become more cold and cruel.

Mrs.Fang (sadly): Yeah....as why everything happen to him.you know first that accident snatch him from his sleep,his own self...still he doesn't remember everything but he still see that dream. I hope meli can make her life beautiful.I wish our son get his true happiness.

To Be Continues...