"Ion need a lecture man. I get lectures from my moms and Armani all da time. Shit even Adrianna done dished out a few. Ion wanna hear nun of dat right now" Nazir told him.

"It's not a lecture per say advice. Youn gotta take it or nun so do what you do wit it. Look man all imma say is, don't back out on her. Women may pretend like they don't want yo help and most of the times they don't. But just cause they don't want it don't mean they don't need it. So help her in any way possible, and if you feeling sum typa way tell her that then. Cause the co-parenting relationship ain't gone work if y'all don't set y'all differences aside first. Plus I'm sure y'all don't want y'all baby ta grow up around y'all fighting and arguing and allat shit" Lionell told him as Nazir stared at Sierra who was laughing with Armani and her momma.

"I hear you. You ain't allat bad" Naz told him making Lionell laugh.

"Thank you. You ain't either" Lionell told him dapping him up before standing up from his seat.

"Oh and congratulations man" he smiled patting Naz on the shoulder making Naz nod before sighing loudly.

"Alright everyone if y'all could just gather around in the center of the room. We're gonna start the gender reveal" Armani spoke into the microphone as everyone crowded in the center of the room.

Nazir met up with Sierra in the center of everyone as Nana and Tamara handed the two a smoke bomb each.

"I'm scared" Sierra laughed as everyone laughed with her.

"You got it baby" her mother shouted making Sierra laugh and shake her head before grabbing Naz hand.

"5...4...3...2...1" everyone counted down as Sierra and Nazir let off the bombs and pink smoke blew everywhere as the crowd gasped and cheered. Nazir and Sierra pulled each other into a hug as tears flew down Sierra face.

"I love you" she whispered into his head making him smile.

"I love you too" he replied as the two pulled away. I'm really having a daughter, Nazir thought to hisself before he was pulled out of his thoughts by someone hugging him.

He seen that it was his mom and immediately hugged her back.

"Congratulations baby" she smiled as they pulled away.

"Thank you" he smiled looking around the room seeing that everyone had huge smiles on their faces.

"Y'all next" Granny Mary asked Marquise and Armani as the family sat at the table. The party was coming to a end and people were starting to leave.

"Why you keep tryna push babies on us" Armani laughed shaking her head at her grandmother as she fed King some cake.

"I ain't pushing nothing on you. I'm simply stating my opinion. And my opinion is that y'all need ta have me some grandchildren" she shrugged making everyone laugh except for Armani.

"Granny they haven't even said I love you yet" Adrianna told her and Granny Mary gasped while looking at the two.

"Y'all ain't said I love you. They way y'all act i woulda thought y'all had been said that" she said as Armani sighed.

"Y'all all in our business" Quise spoke up shaking his head and Armani nodded.

"Right get out them folks business" Tamara told her shaking her head as she took a drink out her water.