Chapter 4

{Armani POV}
Atlanta, Ga

"Can you stop" I slapped BJ hand away from my bag of hot fries.

This the 3rd time he stuck his hand in my bag.

"Girl, sharing is caring" he tried to stick his hand it again but I moved my bag away.

"No the fuck it ain't" I mugged eating a chip.

"You ain't my bestie no moe" he crossed his arms frowning.

"Nigga you was never my best friend what you mean. Jabari is ain't you best?" I smiled.

"Purr" he swiped his hand under his chin doing duck lips.

"Yo ass gay as hell boa" Shad laughed.

"Stop fucking playing wit me" Jabari bucked up.

"Hot as hell out there" Quise walked in wiping his face with a face towel.

"Y'all tryna spin the block" Kimberly asked pulling a drag out the weed.

"Hell yeah" I hyped. "I'm tired of sitting in the house" I stood up rolling down my chip bag.

"Aww shit where we sliding to" Asia stood up sticking her tongue out and doing the beatbox dance.

"Let's see what's going on at the park" Jabari shrugged.

"Mane it's hot as hell outside" Ashley mugged Jabari.

"Well stay yo ass here" he bucked at her.

"So we going to the park orrr" I dragged out tuning my lips up.

"Yeah" Kayla said walking out as everybody else followed in pursuit.

Getting in my car i unlocked my phone and it immediately connected to the Bluetooth. Looking up I heard somebody getting in my car.

"Ayy what the hell y'all doing" I mugged Quise and BJ. Quise was in my passenger seat and BJ sat behind him.

"Getting in the car" BJ said in a 'duh' tone.

"No shit Sherlock. Why y'all in my car?" I asked as Jabari and Ashley pulled off. Asia was in the car with Ashley and Shad, and Kayla and Kimberly was in the car with Jabari.

"Girl drive the fuckin car" Quise mugged me grabbing my phone out my hand.

"The hell is you doing" I asked him tryna snatch it back and he moved it away from me typing on YouTube.

A few seconds later the song had came on.

"Nigga this all you listen to" BJ mugged and Quise just shrugged nodding his head to the song.

Fill the bando up wit bags, give the lil bro them a job
You can come get rich wit us, you gone eat or you gone starve
Keep a certified hitter sittin, I pay him not to rob
Hop out 2020 cullinan, I'm riding in the stars
Know some people hate that I'm on top I bulletproof the cars
All the members made free bands off packs live like they crackin cards
Joe know for a fact I keep it real he still ain't take the charge
Why she talking crazy bout me like ion do more than my part?
I can't play wit my creation, give the world to my lil boys
I been savin more than I been spendin that's what I be on
I'm a human I'm not perfect I know sometimes I be wrong

"I'm like come and put that pussy on me don't be running from me. If I like it I spend money on it get whatever from me, put six finger in ya business I do real shit. I drop cash at the dealership they'll mail you a pink slip. She make sure she keep her nails did, and her and wig fixed. Went to jail and that one held me down she a real bitch. Hunnid rounds in the double drum this a kel-Tec. Marco been in prison for a while but but he still flex" we all sung the song as we pulled into the park.