Chapter 23

{Marquise POV}
Atlanta, Ga

"Shatoya" i rubbed my temples as my my momma continued to yell, once again i came to get my brother and she wanna do allis.

"Boy- get the fuck" she pointed to the door just as some nigga walked in.

"Fuck is dis" dude mugged me making me immediately stand up from my seat onna arm of the couch.

"This my son" Toya sighed putting her hands on his chest making me roll my eyes. Fuck ass people.

"Aight man, he go be back tomorrow" i told her grabbing King and his backpack.

"Bring my son back Marquise" she pointed her finger at me.

"He come back any other time don't he" i waved her off slamming the front door. Me and my mama never really got along but my pops was always around so she ain't neva really say shit ta me until they broke up and shit.

She had cheated on my dad so that's what caused em to break up, after that me and her fell out and she just started sleeping around and shit. So most of us got different fathers and shit, Imani and King got the same pop and he still come around fa dem, he live in Chattanooga Tennessee so heon be around all da time but he still make do. Nana got her own dad along wit KJ, and den i got my own pops who died. Shawn which is Nana dad was always close to all da kids including me at times, he treated my mama right even tho she cheated on him multiple times. He was always too nice for his own good. Then Dorian Imani and King dad was coo he the one my mama cheated on ma pops wit she ain't get pregnant wit Imani till they broke up tho. Khyson dad was chill he stayed out the way, he had him a good job till he got wit my mama. She got him fired at work cause she kept showing up to his job yelling and shit so eventually he got tired and left but he still come around to see KJ dats about it.

"Where we going" King asked me as i got in the front seat.

"Armani house" i told him putting on some music and pulling off.

—————————-

{Armani POV}
Atlanta, Ga

Armanilashay

Liked by DarawestBJ and 12,703 othersArmanilashay on my chill shyt again

Armanilashay on my chill shyt again

SakchaserQuise:You still got them nasty ass toes out folks😭
Asiabethuggin:😍😍😍
Dolly_Dora: Yass😍
JaniaMeshell: 😍😘
KimKim:Friend😍
Brazzynana: Natural shii❤️🥰
Adriannaaaa:Sister😍🥰

IamAshley