"Oh! So then they'll waste a bunch of time looking for it?" Kaminari wonders.

"Hn." Sasuke nods.

They set up on the fifth floor.

~~~

Sasuke was planning to intentionally lose without anyone noticing, but then he remembered that it was Mineta he was going up against. He couldn't, in good conscious, allow himself to lose to someone like Mineta.

"If they get too close, send electricity through the ground." Sasuke orders.

"What about you?" Kaminari asks worriedly.

"I'll be fine." Sasuke has a partial immunity to lightning. The fact that it's his elemental affinity meant he could already handle it better than other people, but some of his training with Kabuto involved building immunity to pain, poisons, and various other torture techniques. Electricity was one of them.

"If you say so." Kaminari shrugs.

And they're off.

Sasuke already knows where they are as soon as they set foot in the building. They don't split up like he was expecting, though. Likely Mineta's influence.

He waits for them to reach the second floor before he uses a genjutsu on Mineta to make him think he's still following Yaoyorozu. Mineta's version of Yaoyorozu will lead him in circles, advancing just enough that it won't raise suspicion. Mineta probably wouldn't say anything anyway because of that weird thing he has for Yaoyorozu.

Yaoyorozu realizes Mineta's gone almost immediately and Sasuke could swear he sees her exhale like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders.

"Don't like him, then?" Sasuke steps out from where he was hiding.

Yaoyorozu lets out a small squeak of surprise before she contains herself. She seems relatively confident in her hand-to-hand skills, not that Sasuke's surprised. From what he's heard, Yaoyorozu's parents would've trained her from a young age like Todoroki's.

Yaoyorozu doesn't respond to his words but the moment she focused her attention on him, he already caught her in a genjutsu.

To waste a bit of time, Sasuke lets her attack him first. He dodges her blows and responds with ones of a similar strength level, albeit a bit lower so he doesn't injure her. He's still acutely aware of the cameras on him and the image he's supposed to be keeping.

After enough stalling, he steps back and allows her to be completely swept up in the genjutsu, which, until now, had been making her think she was winning.

Sasuke calmly walks up to her and wraps her in capture tape.

He leaves before releasing the genjutsu he has on her and the one he has on Mineta.

It takes him a bit longer than expected to reach Mineta, who had already gotten to the fourth floor by the time he's locked down on his location.

Since this world is completely devoid of Chakra, Sasuke's sensory abilities are somewhat dulled in comparison to what he's used to. They're still much better than the average person, but it's been an adjustment nonetheless.

He doesn't drag out his fight with Mineta for as long, going with the easiest route which is to just wrap him in capture tape.

And with that, the Battle Trails come to and end.

~~~

The League make it into the school building without anyone noticing, this time. Sasuke assumes that it's not as much of a publicity stunt this time and instead, is just them getting more information. Which is odd, they can just ask Sasuke for anything they want to know. Though, Sasuke has never promised complete honesty and they know that.