22

"When there's love there seems to be hope"

                               Sapphire's Pov

I took a shower after eating breakfast, Erick ran off to prepare something special for the both of us, i on the other hand felt sore, because of how last night was, i didn't understand when Lissa told me first times can be quite uneasy for some girls until now.

Since i didn't bring any extra clothes with me, i went through Erick's cousins closet and grabbed a short floral mini sleeveless gown with a show back.
I sat back down brushing my hair looking at myself in the mirror, when his warm held my shoulders, i could feel his hoot minty breath as he bent down and kissed my shoulders, i was always surprised at how my body always reacted and gave in to his touch.

He grabbed my hands and pulled me up, grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to his chest. I couldn't resist looking straight in his eyes, before he spoke into my ears.

"You look pretty sexy in that gown princess, i could do many things to you right now in that dress"

My body shivered as he said those things in my ear, before i cleared my throaght to speak up.

"Well, Erick you didn't use a condom last time"

"Thats true, i'm sorry sapph, i was so carried away"

"Its okay i'm on the pill, i knew some time this sort would happen so its better being prepared"

"Thats why i love you,always organised and prepared you know, the thought of fucking you without condom often makes me horny right now" He said while planting kisses on my neck and shoulders.

"I know, but you said you were  going to show me something special?"

"Oh yeah, follow me" He said grabbing my hands and making me run with him.

We ran until we came to the back of the house.
The view was really beautiful, there was a swimming pool, large tall trees with a flower garde shade and beauty to the place. I loved flowers and i wonder if he knew that.

"This is beautiful Erick, wait when did you have so much time to prepare all this, its so surprising" I said giving him a big hug.

"Well when you were sleeping, this morning i thought about doing this, do you want to go for a swim?, because i do". He said while pulling off his shirt, and letting his well toned abs, shine, i actually felt like touching it but i'll just act cool right now.

He dived into the swimming pool like a professional swimmer,  and waved for me to come in. I slowly took out my dress, staying in just my underwear.