"I'm running out of bullets," Chanyeol said

"I got it"

Chaeyoung stopped the car once they arrived at the pumpkin field again, the people got out and walked to the hole where it connects the upside down

Daniel steps out of the car as he freshens his mind, he is now fully awake.

"Here, you guys would need this"

Jungkook landed each of them a lighter, masks, flashlights, goggles, and the nail bats.

"Ready?"

"Yes"

One by one, they climb into the nasty hole.

Some of them shined the flashlight in the hole as they slowly walk around, their goal is to burn the whole place down.

Daniel would be leading the team, so the kids followed him in a single file line.

"Right let's get the work done"

Jungkook pour some gasoline

All of them took out the lighter and started to light up the floor, the snakes wobbled and started to burn, it looked very much satisfying.

As they were running away from the fire, there were a bunch of monsters from the other side.

All of them panicked, they tried to escape.

"THIS WAY!" Jungkook yelled

The team followed him and ran that way

"Uh oh"

Another bunch of demo dogs was chasing after them.

"JIN RUN QUICK"

Daniel shouted

Jin didn't listen, he just stood there, looking at one of the demo dogs.

He somehow recognized one of them, he remembered the memories, it was the one that he adopted.

He then tried to get close and pat it, surprisingly it responded to him.

"H-hey! Buddy!"

"What is he doing?" Mina whispered

"Are you hungry?" He said as he takes the chocolate and feeds it

"Good boy, we had a problem right now, there is the exit, we need to head home, could you let us pass?"

Jin asked

"Jin!" Chaeyoung whispered

"Sh, trust me"

The creature nodded and let them a way out

"Thank you."

The team followed Jin and walked to the other side as the place continued to burn.

Sana focused even more as she uses even more powers to control the gate.

She suddenly felt the urge to go harder, she sticks out her arm and uses more mass in her body.

Her eyebrows tighten and her body starts to levitate

She grips onto her teeth even more and she never felt so much more powerful before.

The gate slowly starts to close and all of the creatures were screaming as they run back into the gate