"Right STOP IT NOW"

Chanyeol stopped Taehyung as he quickly hugs him to let him calm down

Taehyung sobs and tears up in Chanyeol's arms

"You're ok kid, it's gonna be ok"

Sana lays her arms on Jungkook and Jin's shoulders as the three of them hug once again.

Although Jin knew Sana was alive, he didn't want to expose her, and he didn't know this was going to happen.

"Jesus I thought you were dead," Jungkook said

Sana giggled and looked at him.

"Um, Twelve? Hi, I'm Chaeyoung, nice to meet you"

Chaeyoung said as she sticks out her hand

Sana didn't even bother to reply or say anything, she just went past Chaeyoung and ignored her with no emotions on her face.

She walked up to Rose and hugged her

"Hey sweetie" Rose whispered in relief

As all of them unite again, they sat down and wrote down a few ideas.

This time, they received help from Jimin and Sana, they both told them about the story.

The lab has an underground experiment, which is connected to the other dimension.

There is a large "gate" which is the entrance and the exit to the upside-down world

Once someone has the power to close it, this whole thing will eventually end.

It is quite obvious nobody could handle this except for Sana, Jimin could but he wouldn't have any magical powers. All he could do is to instruct.

But Jimin's situation right now isn't stable either, he is getting bad shivers from his neck all the time. And that creature is still inside him, it never left.

"Mom"

Jimin called Rose softly

"Yes? You ok sweetie?"

"I need to rest"

"Ok, go rest" Rose nodded as she looks at him

Jimin walked to his bedroom as he lay down on his bed, he closes his eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

The only good idea is that Daniel, Jungkook, Chaeyoung, Mina, Jin, and Taehyung will stay as a team. Daniel will take care and be in charge if anything happens.

Sana and Chanyeol will head off to close the gate.

While Jack, Jimin, Rose, Jihyo, and Namjoon will stay as a team to get that thing out of Jimin.

Jimin said that creature likes it cold. If it likes it cold, they have to do it the other way. The solution is to heat that thing out.

Now all things are settled, Namjoon drove his team to the cabin.

While Daniel locked the door and kept the kids safe.

Before Sana leave, all of them were standing in front of the house waving goodbye to them, wishing them good luck.

Chanyeol opened the door as they step out

Taehyung watch them leave with a worried and unsettling face

"Wait"

Sana turned back as she heard

Taehyung then walked to her, he held her hand and stared at her deeply.