Chapter 17: Gastronomic Contest

Start from the beginning

Ferre: Because in the past I was like them, very energetic above all else and I also used to give up when something went very wrong.

Daring: I see, so you saw you from the past in them. (Realizes something) Wait, did you just speak like an old woman?

Ferre: (plays crazy) What do you mean, I talk like an old woman?

Daring: (Agh, I don't understand what she's thinking about)

TIME SKIP

Curry's competition began the next morning, as this USS Hornet was a field commentator.

Hornet: [Good morning everyone here! Today we have as our main event the 15th edition of the annual Curry contest! I am Hornet and I will be the main commentator! In the field we have Yuubari!]

Hornet: (Sad tone) [Unfortunately, Vice Commander Prat could not come due to a traffic accident he had]

All: (Complaints) AAAHHHHHH !?

Yuubari: [I'm Yuubari, the field commentator, now we will introduce the participants]

Yuubari: [The first team: It is made up of Valiant and Warspite, the sisters of Queen Elizabeth.]

Valiant: (confident and refined tone) This competition belongs to the Royal Navy.

Warspite: (sigh) ... (What will she prepare? She and I don't know how to cook)

QE: (encouraging her sisters) LET'S GO GIRLS! SHOW THE PRIDE OF ROYAL KNIGHTS!

In the spectator seat Ferre and Daring discuss the teams.

Ferre: (I wonder how they cook?)

Daring: Will they be okay?

Ferre: No idea.

Yuubari: [Smashing the enemy, the 5th Aircraft Carrier Division!]

Zuikaku: We will show that we are better than the first division in everything, even if it is who cooks better.

Shokaku: Don't worry Zuikaku, you Onee-chan supports you.

Zuikaku: Thanks Shokaku-nee.

Yuubari: [When they finish the job there are no enemies left, the 1st Aircraft Carrier Division]

Akagi: Fufufu, yes you have a lot of courage Zuikaku to spit that you are better than me, now I will show you how inferior you are.

Kaga: I don't understand what you're talking about Akagi-nesama, I just came to cook.

Yuubari: [We have the lone wolf Ashigara and her comrade in arms Haguro]

Ashigara: This time I will win, I have been participating in this for years.

Haguro: Sister, please don't trust yourself.

Yuubari: [As fast as the breeze, and as tough as a solid block, Shimakaze and Suruga]

Shimakaze: Suruga-san, I am very nervous.

Suruga: Don't be silly, imagine that you are only going to defeat siren.

Shimakaze: Yes!

Yuubari: The aircraft carrier chosen as the girl that every man wants to marry: Taihou-san! And the cruise ship chosen as the girl that every man wants to see married: Roon-san!

Roon: (psycho tone) Hey Yuubari! Come here I want to talk seriously with you!

Taihou: (stopping Roon) Please run away while I stop her!

Roon: Let go of me Taihou-san! I have to purify Yuubari!

Taihou: calm down! If you harm Yuubari this will turn into an international dispute! Would you cause a war for a simple fight?