Chapter 16: Interlude.

POV THIRD PERSON

The Akatsuki-class destroyers after leaving the factory went to the dining room to ask the kitchen directly.

Nevada: Oh, but it is Akatsuki ninja and her sisters.

Akatsuki: Hi Nevada-san, can I ask you how you cook a good curry?

Nevada: Cook a good curry? Hmmm, I think the best seasoning is the courage and courage to constantly improve your cooking skills.

Kashino: Hmmm? I thought the best spice was love.

Nevada: No! The best seasoning is practice! If you have the ingredients and the recipe! You just have to polish your techniques as a cook!

Inazuma: But we don't need love or courage as a seasoning.

Kashino: Wow, how realistic they are.

Akatsuki: Yes, we need a secret or something to make our curry go well.

Kashino: Well, I don't know how true this rumor is, but I will tell you, according to some friends of mine, in the east of this base there is a very special spice that improves the dressing just by using it.

Akatsuki: Are you serious?

Kashino: I don't know, it's just a rumor, so far I haven't had the time to find out.

Akatsuki: How about we go investigate?

Kashino: Really? Could you do that for me?

Ikazuchi: Don't worry, we have a commission to make after the curry contest, so we can go ahead and do that research.

Kashino: Really? (Smiles) Thank you very much.

Akatsuki: Alright girls, let's go.

All: (Akatsuki-class) Ohhh!

Then the Akatsuki-class destroyers headed to the port to make their preparations to set sail, after all, they had to bring in supplies from an Eagle Union base.

Ikazuchi: Remember sister that the mission cannot last more than 12 hours, remember that tomorrow is the Curry contest.

Akatsuki: I've got you covered, don't worry.

After finishing their preparations they set sail.

POV FERRE

I'm on my ship while patrolling, but instead of patrolling I'm just lazing around, I'm sunbathing on the flight deck of my ship.

Ferre: (Sighing with pleasure) This is life.

In front of my ship is Daring, my older sister is on duty and she is the one who is patrolling, I am just accompanying her, my older sister asked me to accompany her since she was very afraid to sail alone.

Ferre: (Looks flat) Although from time to time I think that my older sister behaves as if she were my younger sister.

I shook my head to drive those thoughts away.

In that I receive a notification from my helicopter.

[There is a fleet of the Sakura empire leaving the port, the ships are made up of the Akatsuki class destroyers]

Ferre: [Ok, keep patrolling]

I wonder what the 6th Destroyer Division will do, as far as I know there is no scheduled departure today.

Ferre: Well, maybe it will be an emergency exit.

¡PING!

Ferre: (Sigh) And to think that today was not going to be a quiet day.