Hospital (Buck)

*this is a request

Bucks POV
"Right I'm off, I'll see you's later" I packed up my things before leaving the firehouse, I was only on half a shift today as I needed to be elsewhere.

"Where exactly are you going?" Bobby, my captain asked raiding his eyebrow curiously. I really wanted to tell him where I was going and why but my wife y/n and I decided to keep the news to ourselves for now until we know that everything is alright. Y/n is pregnant but it's very risky for her, we've been through 2 miscarriages before that they knew of so we didn't want to announce it and go through what we went through last time.

"I just need a day off" I lied grabbing all my stuff and leaving heading towards my car to go pick y/n up for our hospital visit.

Y/n POV
*ding*
I jumped slightly when I heard my phone notify me of a text.

Evan🚒
I'm outside x

I smiled to myself as I put my shoes on and leaving our apartment to meet him in the car. "Hey baby" I greeted leaning over to him giving him a quick kiss before putting my seatbelt on. It wasn't a long drive to the hospital so we decided to stop for a drink on the way there.

At the hospital
I sat bouncing my leg nervously as I tried to focus on scrolling through my phone taking my mind off of anything but thinking about what could go wrong today. I'm currently 20 weeks pregnant and have a bump I keep hidden under baggy clothes, we're planning on telling people if everything goes ok today as it's normally the third ultrasound we find out that something went wrong and I had lost our baby.

"It'll be ok" Buck whispered into my ear as he put his hand on my thigh to try calming my nerves. As I looked up to his face I could see that he was worried and nervous too but he tried to hide it the best he could. We waited a few more minutes before the nurse called my name, this was it. I grabbed onto Bucks hand tightly as we walked down the hall and into the room where our nurse was stood waiting for us. She has been the same one we have the first two times so she knows that pregnancy is a risky thing for me.

"Nice to see you again mrs Buckley" she shook my hand as I walked through into the very white room. "And you to mr Buckley" she shook his hand too as he returned the greeting with a smile. "So you know the drill if you'd like to lie back and lift up your shirt" she smiled as she began to set up the sonogram machine. As she squeezed the gel onto my stomachs I flinched slightly as it was cold. I reached out for Evans hand again and he took it almost immediately as he bit his nails, something he does when he's nervous.

"Is everything ok?" Buck asked watching as the nurse moved the small machine across my belly, she had her eyebrows knitted together in confusion. I began to panic a little when she didn't reply. Suddenly we heard the heartbeat we had been waiting for and I heard a sigh of relief from Buck. The nurse turned the screen around so that we could see our baby. Tears brimmed my eyes when I seen how healthy they were I turned to look at Buck who had the same expression.

"Everything is perfect" she smiled handing me a paper towel to clean off my stomach. We left with photos in hand and proud smiles plastered all over our faces. "Oh shoot, I left my phone go wait in the Car" he handed me the keys before going back.

Bucks POV
I placed my phone in the pocket of my trousers and headed to meet y/n in the car when I heard my name being called from behind me. I turned around only to be met by the whole of station 118. "What you doing here? Is everything ok?" Eddie, my best friend asked probably assuming I was here for myself.

"Erm yeah" I smiled not really knowing what else to say without telling them the truth. We were going to tell them but I didn't want them to be told without y/n being there, she always tells me how excited she is to let everyone know our good news as we've wanted this for over 2 years.

"So why are you here?" Hen asked. I was about to make up something till y/n walked back up to me.

"Where did we park?" She asked finally looking up from her phone to see all them stood around with me. "Oh hey guys, what you doing here?" She smiled letting out a nervous giggle.

"Brought in a patient, why are you's here?" Bobby replied but we both just looked at eachother not really knowing whether to just tell them now or not. "Buckley if you're sick again we need to know, this could be dangerous for you coming back to work" he explained but Buck shook his head.

"I'm not sick" he chuckled "y/n is pregnant" he smiled holding my hand and soon after arms were being thrown around us being pulled into a hug.