Bobby & Athenas wedding (Eddie)

This is a request

"Are you sure I look ok?" I asked Eddie for the 3rd time before checking myself in the full length mirror

"Y/n I've told you multiple times and my answer has not and will not change, you look stunning now stop stressing" he said giving me a quick kiss before helping Christopher with his tie. We were getting ready to go to Athena and Bobby's house for their wedding ceremony thing. Although they had already technically already had their wedding they thought that they'd put a small gathering of family and friends in their garden.

"Looking handsome buddy" I said smiling towards Christopher as he walked through to the living room with his crutches.

"Thank you" he smiled back at me with his award winning toothy grin.

"Let's go gang" Eddie said grabbing his keys and his wallet before leaving with us following close behind.

At Bobby and anthenas
"Congratulations guys" I said giving both Athena and Bobby a hug before Christopher hands them their present.

"You guys didn't have to get us anything" Athena said smiling and giving us another hug.

"It's nothing too fancy but I thought you'd both like it" Eddie smiled as she opened the bag.

"Y/n!" Evan who people usually call Buck, called out whilst walking over to me handing Eddie and I a beer.

"Sorry I'm not drinking tonight I'm driving" Eddie said refusing.

"Maddie!" I pulled her in for a big hug since I hadn't seen her for quite a while. "I haven't seen you for ages" I whined.

"I'm always the favourite till Maddie shows up" Buck rolls his eyes playfully before following Eddie and Christopher towards the buffet.

Maddie and I spoke for a while about our jobs and our relationships just a catch up. "You should go sing" Maddie pointed towards the microphone. She was the only one that knew that I could sing ive always been to shy to sing around anyone else.

"I'm not drunk enough for that yet" I joked as my heart began to beat faster knowing that she'd be able to talk me into it.

"Here" she smiled sliding a shot across the table to me. I sighed throwing my head back and swallowing the alcohol before standing up "I hate you" I laughed before walking away towards the DJ telling him what song I'd like them to play.

"I just want to say on behalf of all of us here tonight congratulations Bobby and Athena we all with you a happy and long life together fighting crime and saving the world" I spoke into the microphone and people around me cheered. "This is dedicated to the happy couple" I looked back at the DJ and nodded my head signalling him to begin the music. My hands became very sweaty and I could feel my heart pounding in my throat as the music began.
"Sugar pie, honey bunch you know I love you I can't help myself, I love you and nobody else" I began to sing as seen people step aside as Athena and Bobby walked to the middle of the garden hand in hand and began to dance.
"Sugar pie, honey bunch you know that I love you, I can't help myself, no, I can't help myself" I finished the song and heard people cheering and clapping after my performance.

I walked back over to the table with Eddie, Buck, maddie, chimney and Christopher. "Hey guys" I smiled shyly as they all stared at me in shock.

"I didn't know you could sing like that" eddie put his arm around my shoulder and kissing my temple as I blushed a deep red.

"Neither did I" Buck laughed "well done" he handed me another beer. Christopher gave me a high five and chimney began to joke how I was almost as good as he was.

"Hey you wanna help me come get more ice?" Eddie asked me as he stood up.

"Mate theres a ton of ice over there" buck pointed across to the freezer that had bags of ice already in it.

"Dude they need more ice" Eddie's eyes got wide as if he was hinting into something and if I wasn't suspicious enough Maddie and chimney also have him a 'are you serious?' Look.

"I mean I guess I could help you" I said confused as I stood up taking his hand into mine. His hands seemed sweaty and he seemed nervous as we walked into the quiet living room. The house was totally empty as everyone self is outside. "I don't think they keep ice near the fire place Diaz" I joked letting go of his hand.

"They have a ton of ice already out there. I need to admit something. I lied" he paused and my head was filling with all the things he could have possibly lied to me about. "I don't need help getting ice" he smiled down at me and I internally let out a massive sigh of relief.

"You can't joke aboht the lack of ice Eddie, that isn't a joke" I laughed acting hurt.

"I love you" he said taking my hands into his. "You make me laugh and you sometimes make me cry like just now when you were singing it was so beautiful." His words made my heart melt and my stomach do backflips. "I love waking up next to you in the mornings and I love when I come home from a hard day and you're sat there waiting for me looking all cute and happy" he bopped my nose and his smile grew wider. "You're an amazing mom to Christopher and an amazing girlfriend but I don't want that anymore" his hands began to shake as he let go.

"Eddie you're scaring me" I let out a small nervous laugh.

"Y/n I'll always love you and I want you to be my wife" he pulled a box from out of his jacket as he got on one knee. My hands flew to my mouth as I let out a small gasp and tears began to fall from my eyes. I swear that I heard other people but I ignored it and decided to live in the moment.
"Y/n y/m/n y/l/n will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" He asked looking up at me nervously. I seen the beads of sweat start to form on his forehead.

"Yes, yes I will" he grabbed my left hand and slid the ring on my finger giving me a deep kiss after. "Forever and always" I whispered to him, we always say this before he leaves for work and has now became our phrase.

"Forever and always" he replied with a massive smile giving me another kiss before we heard people cheering. I turned round to see Maddie, Chimney and buck holding Christopher running towards us.

This has to be the happiest day of my life. I sat in the garden after the proposal admiring the Simone Eddie and put in my finger as a symbol of his love.