Finding out (Buck)-pregnancy series

I was back in London visiting my family when I had found out I was pregnant. My husband Buck was still in LA so I decided that it probably wasn't the right time to tell him. When I went back to LA I chose to wait until after my first scan so that I could announce my pregnancy to him.

At the hospital

"If you'd like to lay back and lift up your top Mrs Buckley" my nurse asked with a friendly smile. I did what she asked and we made small talk as she set up the machine. "Wheres dad today?"

"He's actually at work" I smiled not wanting to say I hadn't yet told my husband, I actually felt guilty that I was here without him.

"What does he do?" She asked squirting a small amount of the cold gel onto my stomach.

"He's a firefighter" I flinched as the sudden coldness on my skin.

"And there they are" she smiled turning the screen towards me pointing to a small bean looking shape. I smiled as I felt the tears brimming my eyes. All the nerves seemed to disappear as I heard the strong heart beat through the monitor.

At the fire station

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" Bobby asked as he greeted me with a big hug as I walked through the fire house.

"I actually have a surprised for Buck, where's he at?" I could feel my heart beating through my chest. I wanted to turn back and leave, the nerves came flooding back within seconds when I realised I'd be telling my husband any second.

"BUCKLEY!" Bobby shouted throughout the station.

"What?" He asked from over the balcony, from where he was standing he couldn't see that I was there.

"Your wife has a surprise" he wiggled his eyebrows at him and seconds later I could hear his foot steps running down the wooden stairs over towards me.

"Hey baby" he greeted me planting a kiss to my lips guiding me to the sofa. "So what's the surprise?" He asked eagerly. I looked around making sure we were alone before I pulled out a box from my bag and handing it over to him. He looked at me confused before lifting off the lid and peering inside.
There were 2 pregnancy tests I had brought back from London with me along with a baby grow with 'baby Buckley' wrote across the front.

"You're pregnant?" He asked placing everything back in the box and setting it aside on the arm of the sofa.

"Yes" I nodded smiling widely as he threw his hands in the air.

"IM GOING TO BE A DAD" he shouted and within minuets the rest of house were running up to us saying their congratulations and hugging us. I shown them the sonogram and left one at the station to be stuck up in the fridge before leaving for work.