Maddie is missing (2)

-Buck-
             At the hospital
Athena: "you know, Marks told me nobody would ever be this stupid. Do you know what I said? Well you don't know Buck" Athena confronted him as he stood there holding the phone.
Y/n: "Oh Evan... you've fucked up" I sighed walking over to him shaking my head.
Buck: "but it's open?" He questioned giving me a confused look.
Y/n: "Marks cannot use the phone as evidence now Buck" I took his hand as we walked back out of the hospital leaving Bobby with Chim and Marks left on his own.
Athena grabbed the phone off of Buck scrolling through it.
Athena: "Marks cannot use this, but I can.. this isn't my case" she pulled out her own phone filing the 911 number. "This is Athena, could you help us track this number?"

We heard back off of another dispatcher who worked at the office with Maddie and she gave us the last known location of the phone.
Athena: "you're awfully quiet back there Buckley" Athena said looking at us both in her review mirror.
Buck: "what do you think we're going to find?" I felt his hand shaking as I held onto it trying to comfort him. "He already tried to kill Chimney" his voice started to fill with panic.
Y/n: "Buck, you can't think like this. You have to be brave and believe that we find her. I honestly don't believe he wants to kill her or he would have back there" as harsh as it sounded I had to try make him see that this isn't the end.
Buck: "I guess you're right" he sighed leaning his head down onto the top of mine as I brushed back his hair.

We had pulled over a lorry we believed was Doug as the phone location tracked it to here.
Athena: "Step out of the truck with your hands up" Athena announced pointing her gun in the direction of the lorry, moments later a tall man stepped out with his hands up.
Buck: "That's not him" Buck sighed throwing his hands up in the air.
Driver: "what's going on here?" The man sounded frightened looking at the gun that was pointed at him.
Athena: "we're looking for a woman we believe has been abducted by her abusive ex husband" she lowered her fire arm putting it back on her hip.
Driver: "I did see something suspicious at the gas station back there, the man was acting shifty and the woman looked hurt" he told us any information he knew. Turns out that Doug had ditched his phone on the lorry probably knowing that we would track him.

          At the gas station
Other police and detective Marks had met us at the gas stop to help us search for any clues and the security tapes, soon after we arrived we found the body of a shop keeper who had been shot to death. This further scared Buck knowing that Doug had a gun. We were watching the tape off of the security camera and we identified that it was Maddie and Doug who were here just moments ago, and that it was Doug who shot the shop keeper with his own gun.
Police man: "ma'am we found this rental car paper in the bathroom. Looks like she tried to write out 'help me' on the back of it" he handed over the paper to Athena.
Athena: "we now know where he rented the car from, we can use this to track the car" She said handing me the papers. I looked towards Buck who has a hopeful look in his eyes.
Marks: "they don't usually use the tracking system as they are really expensive"
Y/n: "major companies might not but if you're Bob and only have 12 cars you may want to know where they are at all times" I said handing Marks the papers. He looked at me with raised eyebrows and dialect the number to find out if they had any information.

                 Cabins
The company had lead us to where we had found the car abandoned near snowy cabins.
Y/n: "We'll find her, we're so close" I have Buck a quick kiss before hopping out of the car. We were told that all the cabins were vacant but found a door that look as though it had been broken into.
Y/n: "but which way did they go?" I questioned looking in the snow hoping to find any footprints that may lead us to Maddie.
Buck: "y/n if maddie is oht there I know she's hurt" Buck said clearly frustrated and emotional.
Y/n "baby we don't know that"
"HEY WE GOT BLOOD OUT HERE!" We heard an officer shout out and before I could even look towards Buck he had taken off sprinting in the direction of the blood screaming for Maddie. I decided to run after him not knowing what he might see out there.
Buck: "MADDIE"
Y/n: "MADDIE"
Soon after running through thick snow and catching up to buck we seen a very hurt and bleeding Maddie struggled to run.
Maddie: "Buck? Y/n?" She sobbed out in relief. Buck pulled her into a massive hug as she fell to her knees, I stood back waiting for the ambulance men to come help us get her to safety.
Buck: "I didn't give up" she cried hard into Bucks shoulder.

Buck: "Thank you so much for being here, right by my side as always" buck smiled through the relief tears and the adrenaline wearing off.
Y/n: "you don't have to thank me that's what being a girlfriend is." I gave him a hug. "I love you, go be with Maddie I'll meet you at the hospital" I gave him a short kiss on the lips before he climbed into the back of the ambulance with his sister.