"what?!" donghyuck yelled.

"shit, jeno has some problems." renjun let out as he saw jeno on the floor, his whip a few meters away from him, and a harpy hovering over him. "i need to go. don't make any noise." renjun added before dashing out of the shop, leaving donghyuck on his own.

"no wait!"

but it was too late, renjun had already jumped out of the shop they were in, lashing at the harpy that was about to take jeno's life and making it fly a few meters away.

his sudden appearance caught the attention of another harpy who realised that donghyuck could be hidden in this shop.

"oh my god!" donghyuck exclaimed when he made an eye-contact with the harpy. "help!" he screamed.

he could see the harpy approaching him, and his cries weren't helping at all, because none of the boys could hear him because of the noise outside.

"help!!" he yelled again, tears welling in his eyes as he saw a smirk appearing on the harpy's face, showing its huge teeth.

donghyuck was already imagining how painful his death would be, he could already see this monster tearing his flesh open and eat his heart. he didn't want to die so soon.

as the harpy got closer, the ground under their feet tremble for a few seconds, a large hole appearing on the ground between donghyuck and the fury.

donghyuck's eyes were producing so much tears that he could barely see what was happening, but he was thankful to hear a low bark followed by a growl. the next thing he knew, the harpy was screaming and being chased away by a large black dog that he recognized so well.

"m-mavros?"

donghyuck wipe his tears away, his vision getting cleared and allowing him to see the harpy that had been disembowelled on the shop's floor, its bowels apparent.

the dog that was next to it faced donghyuck before wiggling its tail and jumping towards him.

"thank you so much, mavros." donghyuck said, hugging the dog, earning a small bark.

"donghyuck! come quick!" jisung appeared at the door.

donghyuck and mavros ran towards him, jumping over the dead harpy in the process.

stepping out of the shop, donghyuck heard sirens around, signalling that the police was approaching.

jaemin was still fighting a fury, and mark was too.

jeno, renjun and chenle were on the side, motioning for jisung and donghyuck to approach them which they did.

jaemin and mark did too after a few seconds.

"the other harpies left." jaemin stated.

"we need to leave this place right now." mark said. "they know we're here."

"we don't have anywhere to go." jeno told.

"we need to change continents. it's too risky to stay in asia." mark declared.