"stealing is my hobby. i'm hermes' son, don't forget about it." chenle explained, smiling widely at donghyuck.

"oh... i tend to forget about... you know? how every of us have some abilities thanks to our parents."donghyuck nodded.

"it's okay, don't worry!" chenle patted his back. "it takes some time to accept it. don't pressure yourself."

"thanks."

jisung coughed, interrupting their interaction before anything more could happen.

he was jealous, and he knew it very well.

"how about we call a taxi?" he declared, making all the boys nod.

"who is going to speak? because i don't know anything about japanese." donghyuck said.

"i do." chenle answered proudly. "the perks of being hermes' son!"

"woah, you can speak japanese?" donghyuck's eyes widened again.

"japanese, and basically any other language!"

"you're so cool!" donghyuck chuckled. "what can't you do, seriously?"

chenle laughed out loud. "nothing."

"except shutting up when you're asked to, staying calm, reciting the alphabet backwards- "

"jisung, what are you doing?" renjun raised a brow. "this isn't expose chenle hour."

"yeah, sure." jisugn rolled his eyes.

"TAXI!!" chenle exclaimed, waving his arms happily at a van that was passing next to them.

the driver stopped next to them, and after exchanging a few words with chenle in japanese, the seven boys were invited to hop in. once they were all sat down, the driver started the car.

chenle had required to sit next to donghyuck, so he was.

behind them were sitting jisung – who kept glaring at chenle – jaemin and mark, the three of them staying silent and just resting or watching the landscape.

on the very back row were sitting renjun and jeno.

the two boys at the back hadn't talked much at the beginning of their journey, but with time going on, they both started getting more comfortable and conversing peacefully.