"and you?" jaemin asked, turning around abruptly, making jeno's chest collide with his, and making their noses touch.

both boys couldn't help but blush slightly at the sudden contact they had had before stepping back a bit.

"h-huh... what about you...?" jaemin asked again, looking everywhere but into jeno's eyes.

"i-i... i prefer your methods..." jeno admitted, making jaemin look at him straight in the eye with a radiant smile.

"for real? you prefer me to renjun?" jaemin questioned, his eyes full of hope.

"that's not what i said." jeno was quick to correct. "but i'm like you, i use my strength instead of my brain."

"so, you prefer me." jaemin snickered, patting jeno's shoulder.

"i- "

"hey, you two, stop blocking the way to have boyfriends talks. you can do that in your hotel room tonight." mark interrupted them, pushing them aside and passing while dragging donghyuck by his wrist.

"w-we were n-not..." jeno stuttered, his cheeks so red that he looked like a giant tomato.

next to him, jaemin wasn't in the same state.

somehow, mark's words had made him think about something.

boyfriends talks...

did that mean that jeno and him looked good as boyfriends?

because jeno fitted perfectly his taste in terms of men.

Ω

"so, now that we're here, what do we do?" renjun asked once all the boys had exited the airport, now standing on a line in front of the main doors.

"we take a taxi to the city." mark explained. "and we need to find a hotel."

"do we even have money for that?" jeno asked sceptically.

"lots of money!" chenle exclaimed, opening his bag that was full of japanese bills.

donghyuck stared at the inside of the bag with wide eyes, not believing what he was seeing.

"where did you get all of this?!" he asked.

"he stole it, where else?" renjun rolled his eyes.

"you stole all that money?!" donghyuck asked again.