"who? jaemin and renjun?" donghyuck asked, turning around himself.

"yeah."

"i thought they hated each other." donghyuck added, remembering the few times he had seen them interacting on a rink.

"it's complicated." chenle piped in. "they're in some kind of love-hate relationship. they can speak together and stay together for a whole day, but they keep pestering each other and arguing."

"they're in love." donghyuck blurted out, without really thinking about it.

"what?" chenle asked, not really understanding donghyuck's point.

"pestering someone is a way to show you like them." donghyuck explained.

"huh... i'm not sure it works this way." jisung tried reasoning donghyuck.

"i'm sure it does."

jisung and chenle turned around again, seeing the two demigods they were talking about arguing.

"i'm not totally convinced." chenle said after a while. "how can you affirm that?"

"i don't know." donghyuck replied honestly. "it's just something i can see."

"what do you mean something that you can see?"

"like..." donghyuck turned around this time, looking at the two boys. "i can see they truly care for each other. there are some little sparks and pale pink hearts that appear around them when i ask myself if they like each other."

chenle and jisung tried seeing the same things donghyuck saw in the two boys, but neither of them could imagine sparks flying around.

"i can't imagine them being in love." chenle told sincerely.

"it's not about imagining; it's just about looking." donghyuck argued.

"you know, you're aphrodite's son, so maybe, there are some things that you can see that we don't." jisung said, making donghyuck gasp in realisation.