( девет ) . . . 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐀, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐒.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

𝐏𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 it's a good time to cornered the witch while Jason and Leo went off to check out the living fur coats. "You want them shopping for their deaths?" Piper demanded.

"Mmm." The witch blew dust off a display case of swords. "I'm a seer, my dear. I know your little secret. But we don't want to dwell on that, do we? The boys are having such fun."

Leo laughed as he tried on a hat that seemed to be made from enchanted raccoon fur. Its ringed tail twitched, and its little legs wiggled frantically as Leo walked.

Jason was ogling the men's sportswear. Iliya frowned and purse her lips, she could senes a strong controlled of the witch to them but Iliya might need to take a shot at some point.

You won't lost control, Will promised.

Piper glared at the witch. "Who are you?" She asked. "I told you, my dear. I'm the Princess of Colchis."

But the answer didn't satisfied the girls.

"Where's Colchis?" Iliya head tilt and she asked.

The witch's expression turned a little sad, which confimed Iliya that the witch is from the myths. If there's a Colchis existen in present, she wouldn't sad and had quick answer.

"Where was Colchis, you mean. My father ruled the far shores of the Black Sea, as far to the east as a Greek ship could sail in those days. But Colchis is no more—lost eons ago."

Iliya frowned as she fell in her deep thought, tried to digged up what's she remembered in her blank mind.

"Eons?" Piper asked. The witch looked no more than fifty, but a bad feeling started settling over both demigods—something King Boreas had mentioned back in Quebec. "How old are you?"

The witch laughed.

"A lady should avoid asking or answering that question. Let's just say the, ah, immigration process to enter your country took quite a while. My patron finally brought me through. She made all this possible." The witch swept her hand around the department store.

Iliya's eyes got darker when she realize. "Your patron ..."

"Oh, yes. She doesn't bring just anyone through, mind you—only those who have special talents, such as me. And really, she insists on so little—a store entrance that must be underground so she can, ah, monitor my clientele; and a favor now and then. In exchange for a new life? Really, it was the best bargain I'd made in centuries."

Run, Iliya thought. Then suddenly, Jason called, "Hey, check it out!"

From a rack labeled distressed clothing, he held up a purple T-shirt like the one he'd worn the first time Iliya met him—except this shirt looked as if it had been clawed by tigers.