Pilot part one just the beginning ✔️

"Sam!" A young women called

"Mazy!" The same women calls

The young women Jess comes around the corner. Wereing a sexy nurse costume.

"Get a move on,would you," Jess says. "We were supposed to be there like 15 minutes ago." She walks off. "Sam! Mazy!" "Are you coming or not?"

Sam and Mazy poked there head thought the door. Nether one of them wereing a costume.

"Do we have to Mazy and Sam asked?"

"Yes" Jess says.

"It will be fun" Jess adds. "And were are your costume?"

Sam laughs and says "you know how Mazy and I feel about Halloween."

At the bar

The bar was decorated for Halloween. There were cobwebs everywhere. Along with fake pumpkin on the tables.

Jess raised her glass as two young men One in a ghoul costume, Luis. The other young men not wearing a costume, Dylan O'conner. Come up to the table were Sam, Mazy and Jess were at. Sam still not in a costume. Mazy however was Forced into wearing a black leather jacket with a bow and arrow on her back. Said bow and arrows were special too her. Because it used to belong to the one and only Zoë Nightshade.

"So here is to Sam and Mercy, Jess began and there amazing LSAT victory."

"All right, all right it's not that big a deal,"Mazy and Sam both states

"Oh and before we forget" Luis start "Happy Birthday Mazy and Dylan." Mazy and Dylan just looked at each other and rolled their eyes. As the five of them clinked there glasses.

"Yeah they both act all Humble." "But he scored a one seventy four and she scored a one seventy six." Luis drank his shot as did lMazy and Sam. "Is that good. "Is that good"Dylan asked sarcastically. "Yes it beyond good" Dylan replied just as Jess says "scary good."

"So there you go. You both are a first-round draft pick. " "You can go to any law school you want!" Luis sat next to Sam. "Actually, We both got an interview If it goes okay I think We both have got a shot at a full ride next year," Mazy States while smiling at Sam

Just then Dylen grab Mazy arm and point to the Bar across the room. Where the one and only Thalia Grace was sitting.

Mazy speaks up and says that she will be right back to her brothers and her friends.

Mazy walks up to Thalia

"Hi Lia" Mazy says while smileing

Thalia smiles back they have a small conversation. she didn't have much time to talk. But before she left she gave Mercy a gift.

"Thank you Lia, Mazy says." While she was looking away Thalia disappeared.

When Mazy looks up she sees that her younger sister has disappeared. So she heads back over to her friends.

"How does it feel to be the golden boy and girl of your family?" Luis asked."

"Ah, they don't know," Sam and Mercy state at the same time.

"Oh, no, I would be gloating!" "Why not?" "Because we're not exactly the Bradys." Sam answered. "Not even close to the Bradys" Mazy adds on to what Sam was saying. "And I'm not exactly the Huxtables. More shots?"

Jess, Mercy, Sam and Dylan spoke in chorus. "No. No.""No," Sam repeated.

Luis went up to the bar anyway.