Chapter 34- Time For Action

3:18 AM

3:18 AM

Xaevien's feet advanced to where you and Jungkook were standing as your breath hitched in your throat. The Devil smiled at you but you only returned a scared and sad look to him.

He killed my best friend.

The most scariest part of standing here was not only because Xaevien was in front of you but also that this was the entrance of hell. He felt the most powerful here and he could transform into his real self any second now. Jungkook too, was in his human from. His skin wasn't as pale as before. his skin was warmer. His eyes...looked more human and alive and you could feel him breathing.

"Thanks Kook, you made my job easier. You brought her to me?"

What?

You were fooled..again. How could you trust him again? Oh how dumb and stupid you felt right now. Tears were threatening to fall down from your eyes but Jungkook's hand brushed your arm, his warm skin making goosebumps rise on your skin. "No," Jungkook paused. "I won't let you hurt her."

Xaevien scoffed as he moved closer to the both of you. Jungkook pushed you behind him, concealing your body from his eyes. "Do you hear yourself right now? You are here to serve me."

"Not anymore."

Jungkook jumped on Xaevien, tackling him down to the ground as he punched him square in the face. You stared at the scene in shock. "You're making a big mistake." Xaevien screeched as he threw Jungkook off of him with so much power that his back hit a tree far behind.

And something you wished would never happen, was happening now. Xaevien's eyes were on you. His eyes turned red in fury as he licked his lips, laughing so evilly that it almost weakened your knees. "No prince to save you now,princess"

Blood ran down his nose as you saw his hands getting bigger along with his nails. His ears weren't as human as before, they were more feline, pointed at the tip. He opened his mouth as you saw his teeth stretch out, just like a vampire's. He was turning into his real self.  Jungkook was still laying near the tree, his back bleeding and he was too weak to stand since he was in his human form.

Xaevien came closer as you made an attempt to run but he caught you by your hair and pulled you making you squirm. "Not so fast," He threw you to the ground, your head hitting the hard surface with so much force that you got dizzy for a millisecond. Tears formed in your eyes as you witnessed Satan's horrifying and hideous face in front of you, the sight making you nauseous. Xaevien in his human form was so pretty, so handsome. Many girls would kill to be his girlfriend but it was just a mask for his ugliness. His lips traced the lining of your ear as you shivered. He whispered, "Your father was an asshole and so are you...his blood runs through you. I'm going to end you."

His teeth clawed on the skin of your neck as blood came oozing out as you yelled for Jungkook.

Jungkook on the other hand couldn't bear the sight to see you getting killed by Xaevien. He tried to stand but his body wouldn't cooperate. There was only one thing that he could do...only if it worked in his human form.