19

The fresh breeze of Hawaii hit my skin. “Do you like this place?” “Of course I do.” Smiling, I turn around. “So?” Walking inside the bedroom he locked the balcony’s door. “I’ll demonstrate to you the power of my dick.” I was joking Jimin, don’t be always serious.

“Jimin,” whispering his name out. I laid down. Knowing very well, arguing with him would be of no use. He knew how to have his ways with me.

“What did you tell Seulgi? I’d leave her after she warms my bed? Even for a drama you shouldn’t have used such dirty remarks. You claimed I loved her, she would be missing me. I should go back to her? I had let you off the hook the other day. Now I won’t.”

Flipping me around with my chest pressed on the mattress, he unties the knots of my dress. “Moan freely. No one’s gonna disturb us here. I’ve made sure of that.”

Stripping me off my clothes, he gets off the bed to eradicate his own. “Bratty woman, you enjoy questioning your husband’s loyalty, don't you?” Spanking my butt roughly he kissed down my spine. “No,” biting my lip I quickly answer.

Jimin chuckled, landing his hand harder this time. “Liar, such a bad liar you are.” Turning me around he separates my legs. “24 hours seem way too less in my opinion. I could fuck and breed you at any hour.”

Flicking my hardened tit, he rammed himself inside me. Grabbing my nape, feverishly kissing each other. Tears filled my orbs at his robust thrusts. “Crying already?”

Mocking me, Jimin swaddles my legs around his waist. Groaning in my ears with every thrust he elicited. “Start counting stars. For I’m not planning to stop anytime soon.”

-THE NEXT DAY-

Shuffling in the sheets he wraps his arms around your frame. Giggling at you whining out of pain. “Is it hurting too much?” With your eyes closed you mutter a few profanities. Earning a slap on your thigh from him. “Don’t curse early in the morning.”

Hearing no response from you he stares down to see you sleeping with brows furrowed, depicting your anger. “Grumpy woman.” Chortling he gets off the bed, wearing his boxers. “Planning to sleep until late afternoon?” Again there was no reply, confirming you indeed had fallen asleep.

“I’ll have to eat breakfast alone. Need to boost up my energy again for the night.” “NO WAY I’M ALLOWING YOU TO TOUCH ME. YOU BED MONSTER.” His eyes widened. “I thought you were asleep.” Throwing a nearby pillow at him, you hiss in pain. “Go and have your breakfast. Bed monster.”

“Bed monster ha? Not a bad name.” Rubbing his forehead he placed the cushion back in place. Walking out of the room.

-7:45 P.M.-

“Y/N are you ready?” Jimin calls you out for the nth time. “Not yet.” He stomps his feet angrily. “You’ve been in that bathroom for the past hour. What are you actually doing? The entire day you were sleeping. Now you're taking forever to groom yourself. We’d miss the lantern show if you don’t come out now.”

The sound of water no longer being heard indicated you were done. Coming out of the shower in a bathrobe you sit in front of the dressing table. “Blame yourself, not me. It was you because of whom I had to sleep like a bed ridden lady.”

Jimin stands behind you snatching the towel from your hands doing it for you instead. “Well, you challenged my stamina. Had to prove myself.” Blow-drying your hair he runs the comb down your locks.

“Ponytail or braid?” Holding the comb in his hand as if he was a professional hairdresser Jimin asked for your desired hair style. “Why not leave it free?” “I know you dislike leaving it astray. Now hurry up and decide or I’ll charge you extra.”

You look at his reflection in the mirror. “How much do I have to pay you?” He crafts the comb, taking little strands side braiding them. Choosing it himself he’d braid your hair. “It ain’t costly, you could definitely afford it. I’ll steal away your ability to walk tonight once we come back from the carnival.”

Gritting your teeth at his remark you elbow him. “Horny idiot.” Intentionally you start shaking. “Ehh!! Stop moving, you're destroying my poor pretty braid.” Patting your cheeks you cross your legs. “They are my hair, Park Jimin. I have every right to move however I want.”

He hurriedly ties three knots moving to join them all. Before braiding the lower hair. “You’re mine so your hair technically belongs to me.” There he won it, with a simple retort. “Cheater.” Growling at him playfully, you huff out waiting for him to finish his stylist work on you. “And there you go, all done.”

A white jasmine was placed in the left side of the mini braid. “It’s so pretty.” Taking a complete glance at it, you twirl around. “Of course it would be. I’m the stylist after all.” Smuggly he replies. “Thank you for this.” Pecking his lips you move into your closet to get your clothes. “Wear the one placed on the left side. I wanna match outfits with you.”

A black jeans with a blue t-shirt were kept in the cupboard. Picking it up you move back into the bathroom. “Hey, you could change in front of me. I’ve seen everything, Y/N don’t be shy.” Banging on your door he sulks.

“Pervert man, no way I’d dress up in front of you. You’d undress me with your eyes. While I’m dressing up.” Jimin taps on the door. Irritating you. “Undressing you is my favourite hobby. Weren’t you aware of this Miss Y/N?”