5

Jimin sprints out of the room listening to your whereabouts. Jin sighs following behind. “Y/N are you fine? How are you? Why did you never tell me that your mental health isn't stable.” “My mental health ain't stable? WTF- are you talking about?” Jin hid behind Jimin nervously chanting prayers.

“It's ok I won't judge you, Jin Hyung told me. How you are a-” he hesitated to continue his words. “I AM A WHAT?” Glaring at him, you pressure him to continue his sentence. “You're a psycho.” “PSYCHO WHAT?” Jin tried escaping but you quickly held his wrist seizing his movements. 

“Kim Seokjin mind explaining why he thinks of me as a Psycho?” He smiles at you asking to rest back on the bed. “I'm not a psycho.” “Don't worry I won't judge you because of your mental condition Y/N. I'll still protect you.” Jimin assured you. Jin pats your shoulder. You harshly shove his hand off you.

“When I'm not a Psycho why do I even have to worry about me being accepted in this society or not? Kim Seokjin, you've got two minutes to explain about what's actually going on here.”

Jin gulped, nodding his head. “I told him you're a Psycho as revenge for that one time when you exposed me to Yoongi, how I play with Mr ducks in the bathtub.”

“YOU PLAY WITH WHAT?” Jimin burst out laughing, but instantly stopped seeing you shoot daggers in his direction. “Why do you both keep using the word 'what' in all your sentences?” Jin scoffed at you and Jimin attempting to change the topic. But you weren't gonna budge.

“We'll speak about this later brother for now I have a job to attend to.” Throwing the sheets of your body, you get up ready to walk out. “Where do you think you're going? You've not even recovered yet.” Pushing you back to bed, Jimin stands in front of you with his arms crossed.

Jin sees this as his chance and escapes from the room. “And may I know why does my well being concern you?” He bit his lips inching closer to you.

“Hey, what are you doing?” Moving your head away you try not to show your nervous state. “Wanna know a secret Y/N?” Whispering in your ear he tucks a strand of hair behind your ear. “No I don't.”

“Well too bad you gotta listen to it anyways. The last time we separated because of the attack I had sworn that if ever you're alive and we cross paths in future I'll make you mine. Marry you and take you far away from this world.”

“I don't wanna marry you.” Jumping down from the other side of the bed you try running away. Jimin grabs your wrist spinning you around. Your back comes in contact with the wall.

His left arm wrapped around your waist while the right one was placed above your head caging you in his hold. “You were destined to be mine, Kim Ammu.” Goosebumps erupted your skin feeling his hot breath fan your face. “WTF- IS WRONG WITH YOU?” Yelling at him you turn your face sideways.

“How can you even think about loving me? A minute ago you were all sympathetic towards me. After knowing I'm a psycho. Now  out of the blue you wanna marry me?”

“Having a psychotic girlfriend doesn't sound that bad. I mean imagine you'd have me wrapped around your fingers then what I'm already whipped for you.”

“You suck.” Gritting your teeth you look at him intensely his eyes were a huge distraction to you. But you weren't ready to accept it. “I don't mind sucking those plump lips of yours though Kim Y/N.” Retracting his hand from the wall he lingers it on your lips. Making you weak in between your legs.

“You sound so obsessed Park Jimin” , biting his finger you growled angrily. But his next actions surprised you. He placed his fingers inside your mouth. Your insides curled intending to puke at his actions.

“Suck on them love. I'm indeed obsessed, you made this heartless Mafia obsessed. You're the sole cause of this Mafia's Obsession.” Biting on your earlobe he pulls away his fingers. Sucking on them.

“Park Jimin you're a nasty man go and wash your fingers where's your Goddamn personal hygiene ewww. JINNNNNNNN.” Throwing a tantrum at him you scurry out of the room shouting out for your brother. Jimin laughed at you heading towards the washroom.

-10:50 P.M.-

Jin paced around the room uneasily. “Why are you so nervous Hyung? It's not like this is your first time going on a mission.” Jin huffed, giving him a 'are you kidding me?' look. “This ain't about me rather her.” “Wait, is it about Y/N? What happened to her?” Panic flushed up his face.

“Nothing happened to her but everything shall happen to me and the people we are about to hunt down today. Since Y/N is the one in charge.” “Y/N IS IN THE MAFIA?” Jimin abruptly stood up from the chair, shocked.

“No she's not well technically, yes. Ugh! I don't know how to explain it to you. She's acting as a substitute for my gang's female fighter who's unfortunately absent today due to personal reasons. Whenever Y/N takes over someone's duty. You could say she blows out the entire place.”

Jimin feared hearing his rant. “You mean to say she uses bombs?” “No you idiot, her measures are worse than them.” Smacking the back of his head. He scolds the younger male.

“Ouch Hyung.” Jimin whined. Rubbing the area. “I'm here Jin and I look like a fucking temptress.” You walked down the stairs announcing your appearance to the bickering duo.

Jimin's mouth was left hung open taking in your beauty

Jimin's mouth was left hung open taking in your beauty. He groans as his member twitches inside his pants. Lucky for him he had worn a long shirt. But that didn't stop him from doubting whether it was capable of hiding his growing bulge or not? “Sister stop saying that you look really pretty.”

With sweaty palms Jin tried easing your mood. “Yeah whatever, let's get this piece of shit. I wanna whack their faces.” Faking his chuckle Jin nods his head  accompanying you outside. Jimin jogged behind holding Jin's arms.

“Hyung, can I join as well?” Lifting his eyebrow, a genuine habit Jin had developed, he looked at him surprisingly. “Fine you can. But you dare betray or spoil our plans. I won't hesitate to throw you out of my car.”

Jimin yelled a victorious “YESS” , settling himself down in the backseat. “Y/N I adore you.” Jimin squeaked merrily. “Can you stop flirting with my sister?” Jin mocked him from the driver's seat. “Hyung I was complimenting her.”

He pouted defensively. Though he was initially flirting with you. Yet he didn't wanna give away his love amends to your brother. “Lie to my ass!!” Jin whispers. Your heads snap to his direction bellowing on the top of your lungs. “ASS WHAT?”