6

Parking his car in the private sector of the club. Jin gets out looking like a university student. Jimin didn't put much into his appearance since his presence was basically uninvited until he volunteered to join along with the duo.

“Ok Jimin, let me make this clear, no funny business

“Ok Jimin, let me make this clear, no funny business.” Giving him a side eye Jin warns. Jimin salutes him funnily walking ahead in a soldier pattern. “Such a drama king” you roll your eyes. He stopped in tracks turning around winking at you.

“Only for you baby.” “Park Jimin” Jin glares at him, making him gulp, nodding his head, walking quietly. You pulled your tongue out teasing him. Jimin just smiled at your action, mumbling a short “cute” audible enough for you to hear.

Shaking your head you whisper in his ear. “I'm not cute rather hot Mr Park” his heart thumped at your sudden boldness. “Surprised are you? Learn to accept changes.” Winking back at him, you enter the club leaving a shocked Jimin behind. “Fuck that was sexy.” Running a hand through his blonde locks he admires you.

The cause of my death shall be you someday Kim Y/N.” Seating himself down on the chairs near the bar counter, Jimin orders a beer for himself, swirling the drink in his hands. His eyes were glued to your figure sitting near the private lounge keeping a thorough eye on a man.

Jimin's mind hazed with vexation on the unnamed oldie. While his heart churned in pit black jealousy. If looks could kill someone that man would have been dead by now. He hated the way that man stole your attention, as stupid as he might sound.

But he couldn't help it. He wanted every second of your attention on him. “Old hag you're lucky that you're nothing but a bait for my girl.” Jin was speaking to that man. His eyes clearly depicted the talk wasn't as friendly as he thought it would be. Jimin's eyes sparkled as you turned around meeting your gaze with him.

Walking up to him you grab his collar instantly taking him off guard. “Is she gonna kiss me?” Fisting his palms placed on his leather pants he wonders. But all his dirty thoughts went in vain when you whispered in his ears.

“Go to the back door his men would try departing from here without anyone's knowledge. They have our money, don't kill anyone if they act up, feel free to injure them.”

He nods his head standing up without looking at you getting into action. He wasn't a member of your gang yet here he was acting up obeying your orders like a lost puppy.

“Imagine if anyone gets to know you are controlled by a woman who was your hostage previously Park Jimin?” His eyes widened but a smirk lusted his lips. “Good for me, the entire world would get to know Kim Y/N belongs to Park Jimin.”

Cracking his knuckles his eyes lands on three people standing near the backdoor attempting to sneak out. Two among them being girls. “I don't hit girls. Smart move by you all.” Putting up a seductive expression he approached one of the girls.

“Can I get your number, pretty woman?” Pulling out his phone he asks her. Her eyes lightened up seeing the handsome but a frown immediately replaced it. “Park Jimin, the biggest Mafia?” Fear squeezed her guts. “What do you want from us?” The male hid the girl behind his back. Protectiveness breached his eyes, giving it out to Jimin she was someone important to him.

“I won't harm your lover if you do as I say. Hand over those bags and come with me.” The guy scoffed.

“Why are you helping Jin, or wait, are you trying to steal his deal? We've heard he has a sister. Is she good for you in-” his words came to an abrupt stop with a profuse nose bleeding. Jimin had punched him not just any normal one rather one that hurt him like a bitch.

Swelling up the nasal cavity. “NOT A WORD AGAINST HER.” Pointing a gun at him he smiles sickening sweetly. “You know I was gonna spare you, but I don't think I will now.” Loading his gun he points it at him. Both the girls get on their knees begging to him.

“Please let him go, we'll do as you say.” Shaking in fear they plead to show mercy towards him. He scowled, punching the guy another time grabbing his collar pushing him down on the ground.

“Get in the car outside. A single wrong move and I won't hesitate to shoot these bullets down your heads.” They ran outside not wanting to further anger him.

Helping their injured ally to sit inside the car. “Show no mercy, a mafia rule that I perfectly go with.” Getting back inside the club hiding his gun perfectly in his pants pocket. Jimin's lips part at the scene. A man in his late 20's tried dancing with you while you were clearly uncomfortable, trying to shoo him away.

But not going violent against him as the enemy had still not been captured yet. “Guess people really wanna see bloodshed in this club.” Grabbing the man's neck he shoves him away from you. Wrapping his arm around your waist. “Stay away from my wife.” The man groaned, ready to fight Jimin but stopped seeing him pull out a gun.

“You enjoy amending enmity with Park Jimin I see.” Hearing the name he didn't waste a single second and ran away. Jimin looked at you caressing your cheeks. “You shouldn't have held yourself back.” His warm hands unified your cold skin in the midst of the affection he portrayed to you.

“You wanna play my bodyguard I see.” Locking your arms around his neck you bring him closer to the dance floor. He hums, swaying your hips along with his.“I don't mind being your bodyguard though.” Tracing his finger on your waist he puckers his lips teasingly.

Bringing it close to you but maintaining a good distance to not let it meet as one. “How many boyfriends have you had so far?” “Zero.” Hearing your reply he was shocked. “How come a pretty girl like you has no lover?”

Spinning you around he seized his arms on your waist. Your back pressed against his chest. His breath felt lingering on your neck. “I've been waiting for the right one. Don't wanna waste my time behind useless guys.”

He pecks your neck making you unconsciously moan. “Won't you ask me how many girlfriends have I had?” Jimin's hand tightened its hold on your waist. “Not my concern, it's your life.” You could feel his member poking on your thigh but didn't utter anything about it.

“Well I want to make it even. For your answer I've had one girlfriend so far.” He turns you around. “Ok? And what am I supposed to do with this information?” Jimin grinned pecking your forehead.

“What's up with you kissing me all of a sudden.” Licking your lips you inquire. “You don't sound like complaining though.” He squeezed your ass, shutting you up. “Idiot” you mumble.

“Stop being a pervert.” Slapping his neck you deter him. “Well get used to it Y/N. Since you'll be seeing it everyday now.” Brushing his fingers on your lips he attempts to ruin the bright red colour painting your lips. “What do you mean by that?”

You interrogate in amusement. He pulled your figure closer to him, slightly grinding himself on you. “You don't mind if I be that special someone for the rest of your life and take away your virginity now do you?”