4

Jimin came back later at night. The eerie mansion seemed way too quiet. He entered his bedroom to see you sitting on the armchair holding a knife. For a second fear strikes his nerves. “Your back I see Chim.” “Chim?” It wasn't an uncommon name to him. His close friends called him this name. But how did you know his name?

Seeing the confusion surface up his face. You scowled at him. “Let me help you in remembering me. Age 6, Monster Street. Kim Ammu.” Hearing the name of the girl, hot tears flowed down his cheeks.

“Wondering how am I alive?” The knife held in your wrist was thrown in his direction, passed by his ear landing on the wall behind him. “Believe me I did not kill you Ammu.” “That's Y/N for you.” Standing up from your seat you approached him grabbing his jaw.

“I know you did not kill me, my beloved ex best friend. I mean how can I die? Look at me, I'm all healthy and alive standing in front of you right now. I'm here for something that you have which belongs to me.” He knew what you wanted but he wasn't ready to give it back to you. Not when that's the only thing that kept him sane and alive all these years. 

“Why? Why can't you give me back my possession?” Sheathing his collar rapidly you tug on it harshly yanking his body closer to you. “BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY THING THAT REMINDED ME YOU WERE ALIVE. AND CLOSE TO ME.”

He bellowed through his teary orbs. All those days when he blamed himself for not saving you drowned him. Guilt ate him alive. You were 4 years old while Jimin was 6 yet he always felt the urge to be close around you. The day their training camp was raided by enemies. He tried his level best but the enemies took you away.

That was the last day he saw you. “Why did you never show up in front of me all these years when you were alive and healthy.” “You think I'm healthy no I'm not I'm a-” a painful whimper was left from your lips falling down unconscious on the floor the very next second.

“Move back from her.” Jin shoved Jimin away from his sister. “Why would you shoot your own sister?” Jimin questioned in disbelief at Jin's actions. “If I wouldn't have shot her she'd cause you more problems. And it's anaesthesia. I told you Park at the beginning, keep my sister out of this yet you brought this on yourself.”

Paramedics placed your body in the stretcher taking you out in Jin's car. “What happened to her?” Jimin asked on the verge of breaking down. “Her mental state isn't like normal people. My sister is a Psycho. That's the reason I hide her from everyone.”

“I'm still shocked how she did not harm you? Did you think you were the first one to know about her? 70% of my enemies had kidnapped her just to get to me. But the end wasn't very nice, she killed them.”

“Today she called me when you had gone out for a mission asking to come and get her. I knew that very moment she's gonna kill you. I never try protecting her because she's rebellious and can save herself. All I do is wait for her call.”

Hearing Jin's description. Jimin felt the need to tell his side as well. “She wanted something from me.” Jin sensed there was more to the story. “You're coming with me.” Pointing his gun at him he commanded. Jimin didn't wanna deny hence he followed him. They came to Jin's basement, one that was really strong and impossible to breach it's boundaries. Jimin had tried many times to trespass through here but it all went in vain.

Now here he is, entering Jin's empire with the older male's command. “Treat her” ordering the nurses he points his gun at them threateningly. They hurriedly escorted you to the emergency room.

“Why do you hate me?” Sitting in the black chair in the massive room hidden from everyone's eyes, Jin directs his question at him. Jimin's palms were sweaty. Raising his head up he stares at the picture behind Jin. Finding it extremely amusing though it was just a sketch of a porcelain pot.

“I thought you killed her.” Jin raised his eyebrow, getting interested at Jimin's explanation. “Who?” In the world of Mafia it wasn't something unseen that people get killed. But Jin didn't know he had killed someone precious to Jimin. “Kim Ammu.”

A hearty chuckle echoed in the room. Which was none other than from Jin. He glared at Jimin. “Why tf will I kill my own sister?”

“I'm sorry I didn't know she was your sister. The only thing I saw the moment before she was taken away was your face. Hence, I assumed you started the attack.” His face had lost its colour, it was obvious he was low-key terrified to sit in Jin's empire. Answering all the questions like a puppet.

“You must have mistaken my actions, I was a new Mafia back then. None knew about me, I couldn't just risk my sister's life. Without my own will I had to send her off to that training camp. Upon getting the news of the attack I came there to save all the kids.”

“Y/N was the youngest one among them and her condition was really critical. I acted as a brother back then, taking her far away from that training camp and shielding her from the Mafia world.”

“So the reason you built enmity with me was because your dumb brain interpreted I killed my own sister?” Spinning his chair he chuckles at Jimin's foolishness. “I'm sorry I couldn't help it, all the circumstances were pointing at you as the criminal.” Jin rolled his eyes.

“Anyways, seeing the worry that you hold for my sis. And not a scratch has been seen on her body. It's obvious your Chim. That little boy she played with back at the training camp.” Jimin instantly nodded his head smiling at him. Proud to assert he was the one beside her.

“Wait did Park Jimin just say sorry to me?” Jin's facial expression turned smuggy. Jimin mentally groaned but didn't complain. “Nevermind he deserves an apology from me for the years of stupid enmity and the resentment I had sprouted against him in my heart.” He calmed his brain down.

“Good for you I have a CCTV camera in my cabin, to monitor myself.” Jimin ogled his orbs at him, totally perplexed. “Oh please my handsome face needs to be monitored at times when I feel bored I just go through all the clips of me working here and admire my worldwide handsome face.” Jin boasted proudly.

“So it indeed is true he's obsessed with his handsome face.” Jimin was fascinated by Jin's confidence. “When you try insulting me or getting back to being my enemy I'll show you that clip as a measure of embarrassment.” Grinning evilly, he points his finger at Jimin.

Jimin knew he had no way to turn back now. He didn't even desire going back to being enemies with this man. To the world Jin was a horrendous Mafia. But today Jimin saw it as a facade to protect himself. In reality Jin was far from scary; he held the heart of a lavender and the smile of Diana the Moon Goddess.

His laugh was like a gift from the nature Goddess Gaia. “Is he also one of the Greek deities?” A new suspicion elevates Jimin's mind. But this one was a positive doubt. “Take a picture, it'll last long.” Jin posed. Jimin didn't know he was staring at him, until he broke him out of his trance of thoughts.

“I don't need your picture.” he pouted defensively. “Sure you don't you definitely need a selfie with me.” Standing beside Jimin, Jin wraps his arm around his shoulder, clicking a selfie with him. Jin's expression was bubbly while Jimin looked horrified.

But Jin didn't care. He was busy as usual, complimenting his worldwide handsome face. A knock on the door alerted both the men. “Sir, Madam Y/N is awake.”