15

Guests started filling up the place. Typical party thingy. Some flaunt their girlfriends. While others came along with their paid mistress. I’m used to this shit. This is my first time officially attending one though. Whenever Jin hosted a party I had to stay back in my room, me being the brat that I am, checked it out with the CCTV camera installing it a day before the party.

And I’m confident Jin must be aware of this. But never complained. Why will he? He's afraid I might be triggered. My weird personality does come in handy sometimes. Blinking my eyes, I was checking out my surroundings hoping to see that familiar blonde guy.

“Searching for me?” Oh here he is. Cloaking his hand on my waist. Jimin turns me around. “Of course it’s you that my eyes long to see and picture for the rest of my life.” Booping his nose, I chuckle.

“Ladies and gentlemen thank you for attending today’s party. The reason for me hosting it is to announce amazing happy news. Park Jimin, please come up on stage.” Silence fell in the room. Everyone knew about Jimin and Jin’s age-old enmity.

Jimin attending Jin’s party was new. There’s no way they’d see this as good news. Since it was a mask party my face was hidden. Not Jimin’s though. Walking with me on the stage he bows to Jin. Removing his pistol from his jacket and pointing it at the audience. Fuck this shit that was hot.

“I Park Jimin welcome you all to the party.” Smirking at them he hides it back in his jacket. Uwu, just missed an amazing blood spree. Nevermind there’s always a next time. “Beloved Mafia allies. Me and Jin Hyung have decided to join our gangs. Giving rise to a new cult.”

Hushed murmurs were heard. People were gossiping. Probably,  manifesting the break of this bond. After all, both the strongest Mafia’s joining hands only meant one thing. Fear, aloof fear. Taking a deep breath Jimin starts speaking again.

“I’m more than happy to announce to you all that I'm married to the love of my life. It was a private affair held a month ago. Meet my wife Kim Y/N, Jin Hyung’s younger sister.”

Removing the mask from my eyes he introduced me to the world. Wow, people look like ants, as I stand here on top. “Is this alliance on the verdict you marry Jin’s sister?” You did not just say that fatso. One after another questions were thrown at Jin and my husband. Jimin was controlling himself to not shoot them.

Taking the mic from his hands I start speaking. “First of all shut the fuck up. Secondly, no this marriage is not a deal. He genuinely loves me. They ended their enmity even before this alliance was decided. Lastly, JIMIN IS MINE. Thank you and enjoy the party.” Grinning sickeningly, I hand the mic back over to Jin.

“Drinks and food are served, Bon appetit.” Jin wished them sarcastically. Jeez, I honestly regret attending this lame party. No wonder Jin always grounded me in my room. I mean, sneaking on these losers through a screen is far more interesting than tolerating their shitty fuckery.

“Come on, let's dance.” He extends his hand out. “Sure.” We walk to the dance floor, swaying our hips. Jimin’s hand trails down my arms, breath fanning over my face. “Did I tell you your looking so damn fucking appetising right now?” Spinning me around he whispers.

My back was pressed on his chest. “Well I ain’t no meal to be appetising.” “How sad my wife doesn’t acknowledge she’s one. To me you definitely are a full course meal.” Sneakily he cups my ass. Gaining a moan from me.

“Where’s your shame Park?” Switching positions I wrap my arms around his neck, staring into each other’s eyes. “I lost it the day I made love to you.” Don’t I madly love his shameless statements? Hell yes I do. That ain’t my fault, start building up some shame.” Clicking my tongue I fake my annoyance.