64

But to there  surprises she took out one rose from the book a bent down in front of him and said:-

Ridhima:- listen let's end it all here. I forgive you for us back also I took the first step for us again I am taking the first step for us.

So Mr. Arrogant Raisinghania. Will you accept me as your wife?
I know I am asking you again.
what can I do I thought you will propose and earn my forgiveness but little i did ,I never knew that you will turn into a kid and Roadside Romeo to earn my Forgivenesss with the stupid pranks. here are you and all others too, so now asking you again "will you be forever with me?"

Vansh was awestruck!

He bent down to her level and said!

Vansh -:I wanted to keep up the proposal! But the attitude you returned me feared me! (Chuckled) btw Ms. Ridhima Malhotra.... You were always my first and my last love!
I am really sorry for behaving like a jerk with you! Often I say that nothing is missed by my eyes but I don't know how missed....how I missed the truth. how I couldn't know the reason behind your actions and I am really sorry .actually words cannot heal the past but I am really sorry.
yes ,I accept you as my wife!

Aryan:-(loudly) wohoooo!

Kaanya:- confessed! ! ! !!!!

Both look at the family and smile ,joining their foreheads!

Aryan:- so finally, finally and finally there will be 3 marriages in this house ...wow....i am so excited!!!

Riansh:: hmmm!

Sejal:- by the way, ridhima.I don't you think you proposes him,in such a romantic manner .last time you gave a him nearly an Attack, then you proposed him!

Ridhima:- if I wouldn't have done it now. whole life he wouldn't have done and I would have been waiting for him .it's better I did and I know it was better than that proposal. such a romantic one in front of the family, right! ?

Everyone:- yes, full on Romance!

Dadi (palming her ears) :- bachcho... I am here only!

Vansh:- c'mon  , dadi! You are our cool dadi and  not the typical dadi!

Dadi:- ye bhi sch h!

(Every one laughs.....and share a family moment)

Aryan and angre suddenly,

AyAn:- noooo!

Everyone looked at them!
AnAy:- this marriage will not happen!

Ishani and sia were watching their faces with shock!

AyAn come forth , towards their respective  lady loves with stern faces!

Both bends  down on their knees and !

Aryan takes out an ring carved AI!

And bends down on knees!

Aryan :- see I haven't ever proposed any girl in my life and I really don't know how to do it .I bought this ring months back .I fell in love with you on the first sight. Though now everything is normal
will you accept me as your soulmate!?

Ishani gives him a bone crushing hug, after few moments Aryan says "Ishani.. My legs are paining ".
Embarrassed, they parted off!

Angre too went down on his knees and said!

Angre:- I and you...actually I don't know about yours but I know mine I loved you from the very moment I saw you but never had the courage to tell you. I didn't knew what will be the reaction of the whole family if I will confess that .so though now everyone knows it .so,will you become my life partner ?will you accept me as your soulmate ?will you be my wife?

Sia makes him stand up and hugs him and murmers

Sia :- yes.. Yes.. Yes! Yes Mr. Angre Sharma  I am ready to be Mrs. Angre Sharma!

Ridhima:- Sia, it was audible!

Sia and parts off  and both smile shyly!

Dadi:- so, all my children are happy now!
Finally if I leave  you all too, I will not be sorry!

Everyone:- DADIiiii!!!

Dadi:- sorry!

Ridhima's pov,
I am very happy finally all of us are settled .now, but I have 4 more days to go how will I complete this mission and even I have the risk of my life. I shouldn't have proposed him now, by the way it's ok at least now we both are happy . I will see,what will I do!
Pov ends.

Vansh sees her tensed!
Vansh:- what happened, sweetheart?
(Diverting the topic)
Ridhima:- your sweetheart is angry, that my gifted purse is damaged!
Vansh:- aww! So cute! No problem, I will buy the same one! What is matters! only wallet is a spoilt rest all the gifts are still with me don't worry!

Ridhima smiles!

Vansh pov,
Sorry to say ,but I have spent  one year with you!
It's not that easy to hide something from me. There's Something definitely that is pressuring you but what ?I will get to know about it soon ,till then let us all  enjoy!
Pov ends!

She gets a call, goes at a corner, vansh was observing her!

(Only ridhima 's talks are here!)

Rid:- hmm!
Voice:-.........
Rid:- what!!!!! Nooooo!
Voice.....
Rid:: nooo.. not everyone goes out of my clutches let him land tomorrow I will make sure that it will be his life last day!
(Calls hangs up)

Vansh goes to her,
Vansh:- what happened?
Rid:- nothing!
Vansh:- you look tensed! Everything ok?
Rid:- yea, I said n!
Vansh:- oo! Ok!
They again join in, ridhima's face was reflecting happiness but deep Inside  there was signs of storms brewing  in her mind and heart.

____________________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much, For your unconditional support!
I was iffy about this FF, as it was my first time!
But thanxx to you all, for supporting me continuously!

And the Story comes to an end!

So my Lovely  , peepies!
It over for this story!
I ended it on a dramatic note, in the sense, that it was happy yet mysterious ending!

So love you all!!

Byeeee!

The name of this book is changed from
'Our Limitless Love'
  To     
'My Love for you is Limitless'

Don't be confused!
So though this  book is over, I would be happy if you give this book a shoutout !

Probably it's sequel, wanna?
   ❣️❤❣️