Destiny planned it!

A/N:-
Sorry for not posting... I am having my tests but am trying my best to post... So as my punishment... Posting 2 episode enjoy... ..
Hope you will like it!

Keep voting.
Keep loving, the way you are!
Love you all!

Our Limitless Love (A Riansh FF….)

Destiny's planned meeting….

Vansh:- Is it you? (Questioning)

Ridhima:- u know me? (Looks up and is shocked)

You!

Vansh:-oo! Hello Ms. Cheater!

Ridhima:-(avoiding him) i shall go now!

Vansh:-u may, but just listen once.

I wasn’t……I wasn’t able to say anything that day because I never expected that betrayal from you but today I want to say everything that I should have said that day. You were a feeling player, I don’t know how the great business tycoon that didn’t realised that he is in love with the feeling player and an Emotionless girl .seriously, (jerking her)you knew my past then also you betrayed me .I never expected it from you, I never thought my second Chance At love would fail so miss miserably . U loved me just for Diamonds but I don’t know why but after you left I wasn’t able to digest the fact that you love the diamonds. I always thought that you are innocent but you know your confession spilled water on my thoughts .now I truly believe that you loved only money and Diamonds ,not me. I never knew my second chance at love fail . Now, I just don’t believe in this word “” love”” I hate you to limitless extent . I just hate you.

His eyes were red with anger.

Ridhima:-even I hate you.. Mr. RaiSinghania.( Trying to be firm)

He left for home with angre… In car angre didn’t asked him about anything as thought disturbing him will lead to a serious outburst and he may even injure himself. So he didn’t questioned him about his sudden changed mood. (He didn’t saw him with ridhima) .

She was also walking back home.

Her pov,

His cold attitude came back. I know now he will try to hurt him in every way. But I have to be strong, I will face him, but I will not tell him the truth behind my actions! I don’t wanna to see him in guilt. He is already broken by my action.

Pov ends.

All her pain overcame her. She directly went to her room and took sleeping pills to overthink.

Next morning,

Vr enterprises.

Vansh was enraged by her comeback. He was angry, broken had lots of questions and doubt to clear,along with limitless hatred for her.

Angre entered.

Angre:- Boss today at same Penthouse at 4 p.m. meeting is confirmed with RS Enterprises.

Vansh in anger :-Ok.

Angre :- you look angry and upset!

Vansh:-angre, she came back.

Angre:-what… You mean ridhima bhabhi is back? (Aghast)

Vansh glare him says “only ridhima”.

Angre:-sorry, boss.

Saying he goes out.

At 12:00pm , at a temple.

Siya , ishani and dadi were in the temple praying.