Will the truth be revealed!?

So here we start.

While Kabir was watching over the apples ideally . He was not in a serious mood.

Kabir pov.

Aww. This beautiful apple, red, round, with a small brown stem…. Why do we need to cut you… Mr. Red.

You are do cute but i can’t help you in this. As you know you contain vitamin -A. Which is good for eyes.

Well if you would not be containing . I would have helped, but for now you need to be sliced, I am really hungry. And many here need you.

You know you a doctor away😂.

Pov ends.

He then realizes what was he thinking,

Kabir to himself:- now, I am sure that being in contact with ridhima I have been under her effect.

I was talking nonsense to my self like a child.

Hughhh.

Ridhima pats him .

Kabir:- yea.

Ridhima:- I heard.

Kabir:- what?

Ridhima:- (mimicking him)

now, I am sure that being in contact with ridhima I have been under her effect.

Glaring him.

Kabir:- sorry yrr, tell the truth soon. What are you waiting for?.

Ridhima:- I am ready but.

Kabir:- what?

Ridhima:- he needs a check up, so after preceding with the procedures, I will start. (😐😑)

Kabir:- oo.

While a pair of eyes were glaring her.

Ridhima sees up and finds ishani glaring at her.

Ridhima understood her glares and goes to her.

Ishani:- what magic you did on him? (😡).

Ridhima:- do I look like you a magician?

Ishani:- otherwise you wouldn’t have been standing here.

Ridhima:- ohh pls, he himself told me to do so.

So better don’t make your mind run too much or else it will lead to a stoppage 😏😏.

Hmmm?

Ishani:- don’t you think you are flying high? And I haven’t forgot that phn’s incident.

( jisko yaad h btao comments mei)

Ridhima:- I don’t think I have wings, secondly I never said that you forgot it😂.

( phir bezzati).

İshani :- just wait and watch, how will i throw you!

Ridhima:- well if that has to concerned then, I think your in my hospital and I am the owner and I can do that much faster than you and too legally on the basis that you were behaving unmannerly in the hospital. So better…

Ishani:- you(little loud) ..

(Cutting her)

Ridhima:- don’t forget we are in your bhai’s room and this is a hospital.

😏.

İshani:- don’t you think you are being too strong in front of me after 4 years.

Ridhima was pissed. Now.

Ridhima:- 4 years back we had an relation now we don’t share because. I don’t think you would like to secondly, i was like this only from starting i guess you couldn’t see and i’m happy that you are watching this side of my now and now before starting any other nonsense chat chat with me ,just shut up and move.

And yes being strong, confident and bold is not a crime for a girl.

It’s a crime in front of the society because society is doesn’t want girls to be bold and I am not like that will come under the influence of our society.

Now get going before I went out my frustation on you.

Ishani Realizing walked towards vansh and dadi .

Sia was sitting on sofa scrolling her phone.

Ridhima went out of the room,

Pov,

I think I need some coffee after this useless chitchat I need some energy to continue with the truth session. god knows! what will happen after it will come out.

Hughh

Pov ends.

She goes to canteen for a coffee.

(Aaj bezzati bhaut ki ishani ki😂) .

Here sia was busy on her phone and Kabir was also distracted from fruits😂and was on a call about a case.

Vansh, dadi, ishani.

Dadi:- beta Tu thik h n?

(Trans:- beta, are you sure you are fine?)

Vansh:- better from before dadi.

😊😊

İshani:- bhai, if you don’t mind why you called this girl in?

Vansh:- important!.

İshani was not contented and decided to ask again😂.

That’s all for today’s guys!

– how was the update?

– what is the truth?

– how will vansh react to ishani now?

– how was Kabir ideal thought?

silent readers pls do comment, at least a emoji would work too!

Again sorry for throwing H²O on your truth revealing expectations 😂😂.

Actually I wanted to have some light moments before the storm to come.

😂😂.

But do tell me how it was!.

Thank you for reading!

🥀🐾🐾🥀🐾🐾