The first meet!

The First meet!

As both of them took out there phones,

Ridhima:- This is not my phone. (Shocked)

Kabir:- But it's I-phone only, Ridhu

Ridhima:- I know bhai, but I have white cover and this is black cover and my wallpaper is also not the same.

(On the other side)

Ishani:- Bhai, u changed ur phone

Vansh:-I haven't Ishani, (taking phone from her to show her but realises she is correct)

Vansh:-Shit! This is not my phone. My phone has black cover....

(Then something struck their minds)

Ridhima:-oh! I think my phone has been changed with that boy's phone

On other side

Vansh:-I think my phone has been by that girl's phone.

Ridhima quickly hurried to lost&found counter and made an announcement that

Dear gentleman,

My phone has been exchanged with a boy &I have his phone. Please come to the Lost&Found counter and exchange our phones. Thank you

Vansh:-ok then, u all go to car, I will be back.

Saying so he left for the the counter and saw a girl standing with his phone

Vansh:-Excuse me! Is it you who made the announcement

Ridhima:- yes, excuse me!

Vansh:- yes,

Ridhima:- I think we collided at the entrance gate.

Vansh:- ya! Hi, it's VRS, I mean Vansh Raisinghania (she was happy to hear his name)

Ridhima:-Hi, I am Ridhima Singhania

Vansh:-oh! We have little similarity in our names. (Smirks)

Ridhima:-Mr.Raisinghania please exchange our phones.

Vansh:- Interesting very interesting .I told you something related to our names, that is similar and you're just here for your phone. (Glares)

Ridhima:-ohh!, yeah, sorry.

Vansh:-It's ok, ridhima!

Ridhima:-It's Ms. Ridhima! (Smiles)

Vansh:-ok (smiles)

Ridhima:- If I am not wrong then you are the famous business tycoon ,right?

Vansh:- yes, you guessed it right ! What is your profession?

Ridhima:-I am a doctor.

Vansh:-specifically?

Ridhima:- cardiologist and little about bones (smiles)

Vansh:- Great !

Ridhima:- By the way, what brings you here? Going abroad for meetings?

Vansh-: no ,I came to pick up my sisters.

Ridhima:- Ooh... Ok!

Vansh:-If you don't mind, Can you come to my home?

Ridhima:-Why?

Vansh:-My Dadi is a heart patient . And she is not comfortable to be treated by unknown doctors maybe ,she will be comfortable with you if you don't mind to come.

Ridhima:- Ok, but I came to pick my friend and they would be waiting for me in parking area..... If u don't mind can I come tomorrow?

Vansh:- Ok, sure!

Ridhima:-But you can exchange numbers for any informations ,If you want (smiles)

Vansh:-ok...

They exchanged the phones and went to their cars.

Kabir:- where were you?(🤨)

Aryan:-Have you gone to exchange the phones or to manufacture new ones... (😅😂)

Sejal:-Did you got it?( 🧐)

Ridhima,:-Relax guys, I got my phone and got into a conversation with Mr. Vansh Raisinghania... (Hearing name a smile crept on Kabir's face)

Shall we go home now??

Everyone:-yes

On other side,

Siya:-Bhai, let's go back home fast! I want to meet dadi!!( ☺)

Vansh:-Ok, let's go!

They sat in their cars and went back home.

After having dinner everyone at KR Mansion went to sleep... Aryan was now staying with them.. As they were all together after many months.

At 1:30 , night

At VR mansion everyone was in their rooms... While Vansh was roaming in the house.

Suddenly he heard a loud scream from dad's room and rushed to her room....

And saw her on floor

Vansh:- Dadi! What happened?? (😨)

Dadi:- My heart is paining and I am not able to breath (faints)

(Vansh shouts Angre and asks him to call any cardiologist everyone gathers near dadi and tries to wake her but in vain)

Angre:-Boss, all the doctors whom we know are out of India for vacations or are not available.

Vansh:-Noo, do something ( shouting) , (something stricks his mind) Bring my phone it's in the Hall.

Angre:-Ok, boss.

(After he brought the phone and gave to him.....He starts to scrolls his contact list and searching for a name)

Vansh:- Got it!

And he Calls but no one picks at third attempt picks up

On call,

Vansh:- Hello, is it Ms. Ridhima?

Ridhima:-(in sleep) yes.

Vansh:-it's Vansh. We met at airport today. Can u come home?

Ridhima:-ya, I remember. (Suddenly wakes up realizing she is talking to Vansh) Mr. Raisinghania?

Vansh:-yes. It's me. Can u come home, Now, (in heavy voice)

Ridhima :-what happened? Is everything ok? ( Concerned)

Vansh:- I think my dadi has suffered a heart attack. (Little crying voice)

Ridhima:- Ok coming. Address?

Vansh:- VR Mansion.

Ridhima:- ok, just coming!

She dressed and left home without informing anyone.

And one thing.. I forgot to telll... Riddhima is a famous cardiologist and owns LoveLife Hospital

So that's all for today guys... Hope you liked it! 😇

Pls vote, comment guys.... Looking forward for your views and comments! 😇😇😘😘🤗🤗🥀🐾🥀🐾.