Ultimate showdown

Hey guys, sorry for not posting!

I am really sorry for not posting!

But do your hands pain to vote????
Pleaseee guyss! Complete the target this time!!!
Pleaseeee

Vote be:-30+
Comment:- 10+

I was waiting for the target to be achieved but all didn't!
So posting today but complete it this time.... Please... Vrna wait till the next chapter to be published 🤗😂😅

Hmmm... Posting 2 episodes today!
Read the next one after this!

This is the update -:-
The ultimate Showdown!

At 4am she woke up and dressed herself in black shirt, black pants and high pony and then turned it into  messy bun.

Gave a missed call to Kabir and headed  towards XYZ godown.

She entered silently and hid behind the spare boxes kept and was eavesdropping Them.

Vansh:- why you tried to hurt her? When your enmity is with me?

It was supposed to be a man to man fight, there was no need to drag her in this vengeance! (😡)

Chang:- so, you mean love is over?

I thought you were still in love with her and only a full stop on love story in front of the world. After all you both are public figures!

Vansh:- shut up! First it our personal matter!. Second ot none of your business that i still love her or not!

Third don’t ever try to drag her in again in our matter or else I myself don’t what type of things I am gonna to do with you! (😡😠😤)

And till where is this enmity is concerned it’s because of your problems not mine!

You were the one who was not ready to pay the full amount for the diamonds.

Chang:- still I will not pay and want the diamonds. That’s the reason I called you here faking that I m gonna to pay the full amount. 😏😏