the Revelation

Here we start:-

            .The Shocking Revelation.

So basically you didn’t answered the ques that who can be listening to them…  were just  busy that I should not end this FF. 🤗🤗😂.

So,

As vansh left, Kabir who was listening there conversation entered her room. He came to meet her but saw vansh inside so stopped outside.

Kabir went concerned to her and asked

:-are you ok?

Ridhima:- ya, bhai. I am.

Kabir:- why you didn’t replied his taunts, why do you become weak in front of inspite of being a O…. (Cutting him)

Ridhima:- bhai I know I should. I cannot see him in guilt of hurting me. He is already broken so that’s why and as far as it its concerned of being weak and not replying to him and his taunts the reason is if I reply to his taunts he will never ever trust me I know he will think that I am making up story so. I don’t to reply . The day which fate would have decided the truth  to come ,it will till then let it be hidden  and being weak that is not possible I am not weak I just can’t see him in guilt as  he is already broken from my act.

Kabir :- in that way you are hurting yourself you are hurting him and also don’t forget that promise never stated that you will harm yourself or himself emotionally or physically .it was just a promise you must tell the truth about her actions to him you can’t keep him in dark. he can’t hear to see you in pain. I saw it that in the hospital he literally was going to punch the doctor but still he will not reveal  his love because his ego will not let him.

Ridhima:- I said n  the day which fate would have decided for the truth to come out it will come out .till then please close this topic  I am ready to bear his taunts to that day but I can’t tell him the truth.

Kabir:- ok as you wish. but at least reply and the way he was talking to you if I would have been at your place I would have given him a tight slap on his face how  can  he talk to you like that. I am thinking to go to VR Mansion and just give him. ….. (Cutting him) .

Ridhima:- you will not do any such thing. (Convincing him).

Kabir:- what if i will? (Daring her)

She tried to sit on the back of the bed but as she was trying to sit she fainted.

Kabir:- ridhimaaaaa..

He was shocked and concerned at the same time he was thinking that due to giving her stress she fainted.

He Immediately called a doctor home.

Doctor said that she is fine and told that he cannot just point out the reason behind her and unconsciousness he said if he knows about her medical history. Kabir not that negatively. doctor says today people keep their prescription and medical details in phone, if you don’t mind can you just check her phone if she would be having any .