🌹HUGE SHOCKED🌹

Start from the beginning

Shen (happily): You know what sofia after long time I'm so much happy all thanks to you...I never thought that I will meet you like that.

But she was lost in her own thoughts shen notice this and he bring her out of her thoughts.

Shen: What are you thinking...?

Sofia (sadly): What should I say to sis. She love you and If she get to know the truth...

Shen (interrupted): Hey...when they came from London we will tell her I know she will understand because she also love you...

when they came from London we will tell her I know she will understand because she also love you

Suddenly she again get a call its from chen then he pick up the call and put speaker.

Chen (angrily): Fang Shen...you...You...do one thing trowed your phone to a river or somewhere else...

Shen (bit coldly): You are talking too much now if you talk like this you will surely break your teeths from me.

Hearing this sofia start laughing silently.shen also take a glancing at her then she stop laughing.

Shen: I will come tonight don't worry...I have some works that's why I can't able to came.

Saying this he cut the call.

Other side Sen is sitting on her cabin and checking some files.then someone came to him then sen look at that person.it was lily.

Sen (glancing): What are you doing here?

Lily: I came here to tell you something...

Sen (arrogance): What...?

Lily (smile): You know what...I always say that I love you but you always ignore me...so from now on I won't bother in you.I came here to tell you that I going back to America...but I you ever have any bit feelings for me then tomorrow afternoon came to the airport,if it won't then don't come.

Saying this she go from there and hearing this sen get little sad and he go to the deep thoughts.he remember everything what she did for taking his love.

In the afternoon sofia is sitting on the sofa and think about shen and chen

In the afternoon sofia is sitting on the sofa and think about shen and chen.suddenly she feel weird ant she get stand.

Sofia: What happen to me.

Then she is about to faint but sofia handle herself and go to her room suddenly she feel to vomit and she go to the washroom and start vomiting.

Sofia: What happen (Suddenly she remember something) am I...

Then she start checking after sometimes her face have shocked look .

Sofia (teands): How can that happen...what will mom think about this...I have to talk will him.

Then she start calling shen but he doesn't pick up his phone then he get up from bed and take the key and go trowed to the car. Get in to it and go trowed to Fang enterprise.she was in so much tendes.

Sofia (to herself): What should I say to mom,to sister...but what ever happens I love this child because he/she is mine and I love he/she so much.

Suddenly she saw a truck came front her car and she get too scared and break the car but that truck hit her car badly and her car fell down from bridge.

Shen is in her office and he lost in his own thoughts and continuously thinking about there moments and a sweet smile came to his lips.that's when again his thoughts get interrupted because kris again came to there.

Kris : Senior brother...please check this files...

Shen (irritating): You always came in the wrost time.

Kris (confused): Really....but what did you do...?

Shen: Ahh...nothing leave it...guve files.

Then kris give him files and shen start reading but that's when he get a call and he saw that name and he get smile but after hearing other person talk he get shocked and tears continuously start falling for his eyes.then he get stand and ran from their.

To Be Continues...