Information you need to know DO NOT IGNORE

NAME: Yuko, Morino (dosent know that yet) A.K.A .. Missy

AGE: Progresses through the story

What she calls ibiki: Paa, pops, dad, papa, daddy (when she feels childish) and Big and Scary

LOOKS: short orange hair, green eyes, a dirty yellow and orange coat with lots of patches that's too big for her, green dress shirt (that is Way to expensive for her and is obviously stolen), blue pants that are too small for her, walks around barefoot all the time (she doesn't like shoes), is covered in scars (back, front , stomach, face etc.) and has one going from the corner of her lip up the side of her face (barely missing her right eye) and ends at her right temple.

PAST: (listen up im not explaining again) her early years are unknown to most and is now an orphan. the orphanage uses them to make money, forcing them to live on the streets and steal to live (if it helps they live in a village a few miles away from the "bloody mist" village.) Yuko and the others pay there dues to the gang that runs the town by pickpocketing and other such crimes (hence the stolen coat). our main character, who we will later know as Yuko, was given the nickname Missy by her fellow orphans (ill explain why in the story) .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

love it ... hate it... should i make a story out of it? i was just about to fall asleep when this idea came to me (that seems to be the only time i get these ideas) and i figured that there arnt enough storys about ibiki out in the world sences he is my third favorte jonin in Naruto.

-TrackHer