Classy or nah 👀🤫😊

Remember the shy and quiet ones are the freakiest 👅👅👅

I went to an event and I saw my babies doing what they do best ☺️😊 performing. I was walking towards the bar and I seen this sex doll bob the builder roach looking ass hoe bartending and in my I wanted to say some slick shit (disrespectfully) but I couldn't because I knew that I was getting something after this event. (Ps she don't me) So I asked her can I get a drink she said "yes" and I looked over towards my Larrbear and caught him staring but I wasn't sure who until he pointed his finger at me and said come here crazy thing is the bald headed hoe was looking too and she thought that he was talking to her, he said "no not you", you beautiful with the glass of henny in you hand. The bitch was so pissed. I knew they had a situationship but not a relationship for a few years and she saw me walking to him and I looked back and she was on her phone texting. So I continued to walk and I get to him and he gave me a hotel key and told me to go wait for him at his room. So have him a kiss on the cheek and I called lau over told him I was leaving gave him a kiss and he gave me one back. I walked passed the bar she was staring me down while I placed my money down on the counter along with a five dollar tip with a smirk on my face. I left the event and I received a dm and it was her I didn't opened because if I replied back I would have hurted her feelings (idgaf). She was sending me messages back to back (I muted her). I got in the car and went to the hotel. I freshened up and I waited. I ended up falling asleep I got two messages and two missed calls. I hear them walking in and I felt a hand rub up my legs and a set of lips on my cheek so I rolled over and it was them. I stretched and lau starts to take off my robe and climbs into bed with me and larrbear began kissing my inner thighs 🤤🤤🤤 working his way to my kitty while I was in the midst of kissing lau I moan a little he smirked and continued kissing. Larrbear  started playing around to where I had to stop kissing lau because he tongue was starting to get deep and I couldn't pull him off because he held my hands down. He started to go in circles so quick I lost full control to where I couldn't stop moving around so lau whispered in my ear saying "stop moving", I couldn't help myself so he told larrbear to stop I said no he told him to stop again and he stop (goddamn it). Lau pulled me down to the end of the bed and he went full beast mode while he was talking shit in my ear. I started scratching his back rubbing my fingers through his fro till we both came and passed out. Larrbear came and laid down I wrapped my arms around him and before I closed my eyes he said you're the only woman that accepted us for us I smiled and wanted to say why but I knew that I didn't want to bring up his past so I gave him kisses ☺️☺️. We fell asleep for a good four until my phone goes off I ignored it then his went off continuously we knew who it was so he opened his phone left her on read and went back to sleep. Two hours later his phone went off again this time she called I rejected it she called again I rejected it third times a charm I turned his phone (piss her off even more) to where she messaged me again. I opened it and read all the messages left her on read.