Was he cheating ?? 👀🤔🤷🏽‍♀️

I was in a hotel crying my ass out to the point where I couldn't barely see I was alone till I heard a lady's voice but he wasn't in the room he was outside the room talking to a female she tried to whisper but I still heard her.... He walked in with a shocking look on his face I kept shaking me head crying and ran into the bathroom turn the shower water on to tone his voice out...15 minutes went by I stopped crying ran cold water on my face walked on the bathroom and saw him sitting and waiting for me to get out he had a sad look on his face apologizing I looked away because I knew I was going to cry again he got up and held my chin up to look at him I really couldn't look at him at the moment I closed my eyes he hugged me he put my arms around his neck like please forgive me then he picked me up while kissing my neck (he knew where my soft spots were... ughhh damnit why can't I stay mad at him) he laid me down on the bed we started kissing again the time had put his hand in my panties and start playing around with my kitty to where i couldn't control myself I couldn't resist him. We start fucking to where we almost broke the bed and headboard and box spring he was so aggressive and rough but I fucking loved it though even when he was talking in my ear making me get wetter and wetter. (He kept telling " Don't be a brat Belle i will punish you every day of the week if I have too.")

Comment below if you want me to continue......