Surprise ❤️💋

I clocked out for work and headed to my old high school for a surprise. I stopped at  Sharks got a 6 piece dinner with extra fries and 2 bottles of water. Got my food and left. I got to the high school and it was a lot of people there lucky me I found a parking spot. I gathered my things and got out the car went inside everyone was in the gym and I saw some of my old classmates and they happy to see for some reason idk why. So the guided me to go in on the other side of the gym and they tried to take my bags and food out my hand and I said no I'm about to eat when I'm done looking at this surprise for whoever it's for. So I walked in I see the my babies assistant and I was shocked and started smiling and tearing up so I walked a little closer and peeled around the corner and saw the standing in the middle of the gym floor and I started crying (It really made my night because I had a stressful day at work). So I walked towards them with tears in my eyes and they gave a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. I was so happy I didn't want to eat my food that bought. So they asked me to sit where they were because they had another surprise. They began to dance and smile looking directly at me like they wanted me to join them but there was a projector on the side of the gym and I looked over and it was a virtual invitation to explore Paris.