Forgiveness

I think Larrbear wants me to forgive him because he kept irritating me but tried make me laugh at the same time. He kept calling me babygirl and kept pulling me towards him kissing my face then said whispered something in French in my ear idk if he said "I'm sorry or forgive me please" it was cute though but I forgive him but I was still mad at him. He picked me up laid me on the bed he started kissing me while playing with 😻 and kept saying "don't be mad at me I'm sorry." I need to make it up to papa Lau because I think he got mad at me because I was letting my guard down when larrbear kept apologizing 🥺.

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
The dream started over this time Larrbear cried his eyes out and made me cry. I had to walk away and go in the other room to calm down and think, but this time papa Lau came in the room to check on me and keep calm. I buried my face under the pillow cause I couldn't look at papa Lau without seeing larrbear in the face. He cuddled me kissed my hands saying "everything is going to be okay". I took a nap under the pillow. Papa never left my side but I felt another set of hands touching my back and waist I turned over and peeked out from under the pillow and it was larrbear giving me the puppy dog eyes while crying again 🥺🥺💔i didn't know what to do but hold on to him. ( I think the first step is to understand that forgiveness does not exonerate the perpetrator. Forgiveness liberates the victim. It's a gift you give yourself.
— T. D. Jakes)

Part 3 of this dream
The dream continued after I stopped holding him I got up went to the bathroom to put cold water on my face. I walked out the bathroom and I said "you know both of us need a break from this right." He shook his head yes while looking down into his lap. Before I walked out the room I hugged him tightly and he pulled a ring saying I promise that I won't break your heart anymore I will change to better this relationship.(it was just a promise ring) I was shocked and started crying again. He said promise me not to take this off please (s'il vous plâit Belle) I said "we'll see see how this goes first". I walked out the room to separate myself from him for a few hours. I was just sitting in the living room for hours watch tv and thinking then I fell asleep on the couch. I felt someone starring at me while I was sleeping so I opened my eyes and it was him giving the puppy dog eyes again I asked him "what's wrong." He said "do we really have to separate right now," I said "yes that's only best for us to give each other space and time to think."