"Yes it does."

"That makes as much sense as you knowing how to spell exaggeratedly." I challenge.

He opens his mouth to say something but closed it again, pursing his lips then he frowned.

"You're right." He said and I smiled in triumph. "I don't know how to spell exaggeratedly." He frowned. "But I don't need spelling to know him right." He countered.

"No you're not." I said.

"Yes I am." He said sticking his tongue out. Ugh! He so infuriatingly immature.

"No you're no- you know what, never mind." I grumbled and he smirks.

"Okay Fluffy." I groaned exaggeratedly.

"Home sweet home." He said contentedly.

I looked up to see a huge house, no, mansion staring back at me. It was absolutely beautiful. I don't think I can ever own this place, I'd be too afraid to accept this place even if it was gifted to me.

The gates opened as if by magic and Zayde drove in. I took in the scenery, the luxurious looking fountain already intimidating me.

Zayde got to the garage door which also opens by itself. Typical. He parked the car and as I stepped out, I'm immediately drawn to the diverse collection of cars in the garage. Each of them had a little spotlight over it.

I walked over to the oldest looking one there. It was clearly not from this age but it was get well, it looked brand new.

"Wow, who owns this?" I asked running my palm over the smooth surface.

"That belongs to Mr Archer." I heard a voice say behind me. I turned to see a butler. He's even got a butler?

"Are you shitting me?" I asked. Mr Butler doesn't seem to be surprised by my choice of words.

"No shit Fluffy." Zayde smirked.

"You've even got a freaking butler? Do you have a private jet too?"

"Yes actually." Zayde shrugged. My mouth hung open.

"Close your mouth Fluffy, you'll catch flies."

"Again with the Fluffy."

"You love it."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"I hate it."

"You really don't."

"Yes I do."

"I'm terribly sorry to interrupt but Mr Archer wishes to see you Zayde. If you wish to follow Miss, you can."  The butler unrudely interrupted. I smiled at him.

"Oh , I forgot. Fluffy, this is Desmond, our butler, he's been with us since I was a baby. Desmond, meet Fluf-I mean Skylar. My new friend." 

I was a bit shocked that Zayde called me his friend and apparently that was evident on my face.

"What? You don't want to be my friend." He pouts. I have to admit he looks absolutely adorable like that. Focus Skye.

"No - I- Erm it's just a bit sudden." I admitted. He nodded.

"We can be friends, get to know each other." He shrugged, looking a little nervous. I nodded in response. This settled him.

"Alright Fluffy, let's go meet my father." He said, turning serious. I sensed he and his father don't really along much from the tightening of his features and his rigid posture.