“No, but at this point, they're the only ones that have the power to finally end my father.”

“What about you? Couldn't you do that?” she asked, causing me to stop walking.

“Do you really think I want to play a part in killing my father? I may work for this side, but he'll always be my dad and I couldn't never be the one that took a part in his death.”

We fell into silence, although it had a lot to do with the anger that had flared as she hit a nerve.

“I'm sorry,” she said finally as we looked out at the ocean.

“It's fine, they should be done talking now. Lets head back, we don't want to keep the boys waiting.”

“Thank goodness, we weren't sure where you two had gone!” Bill said as we approached the house where both he and George were waiting outside.

“Sorry Bill, we just needed to get away from the yelling for a little while.”

“Yeah, sorry about that,” they said sheepishly as we all entered the house.

“Maybe you guys should go get unpacked since you're going to be staying here for a few days.”

“Sure, we can talk some more later,” George said, grabbing our bags before heading upstairs to the small guest room.

“That sure was an interesting start to our visit.”

“That's for sure.” he threw our bags down and turned to me with a smirk. “So are you happy to be staying away from Hogwarts for a little while longer?”

“You have no idea. I'm still worried about some of the kids though. Neville stayed behind to help look after them.”

“They'll be fine, after all you've done a lot to help them out.”

“I know,” I pecked him on the lips before turning toward the door. “Now come on, we didn't come here to just stay in here all day.”

“I wouldn't mind that!” he said with a smirk, his arms finding its way around my waist and pulling me against his chest.

“To be honest, I wouldn't either.”

“Good, then everything works out,” he pressed his lips to my neck.

“Everything except the fact that we aren't at our houses and your brother lives here,” I grabbed his hand and pulled him downstairs.

Life seemed good for a little while until I was sent a letter from Lucius saying they thought they had caught Harry and since Draco couldn't confirm if it was him, they needed me. Apparently they were worried about turning him into my father and him turning out to not be him in the first place.