Chapter Forty: Stallia

She screamed as she saw what's in front of her. Chloe. She was yelling to her mom who she caught cheating. She caused a whole rampage because of this. It caught many people's attention which made everything worse. Audrey was trying to shut her up but it's no use. She kept moving away from her and continued yelling and crying.

"Why?? Why would you do it, mom?? What came into your stupid and gold digging mind??? You can't change anything now!! What will you do about it and why me?!? Why did you choose to tell me?? Zoe is more reliable than me! She could handle this better than me and could cause less trouble! Dad might accept you for Zoe, but I don't know if he could handle the second time you've done this to him!! You always think of yourself and you don't think of the causes of your actions."

"I-I don't know h-how to tell your father. I already told Zoe, and she has the same reaction as you. But can you please keep your voice down. You're catching people's attention."

"Because you deserve it!! You deserve all the attention of people to know what you did!"

"I d-didn't mean for it to happen."

"You didn't mean it?? How believable! HA! Even a kid won't believe you!"

Audrey went quiet. She really hadn't meant for this to happen. At this point, she doesn't know what else to do. She can't tell Andre now. He'll burst out! Chloe was right, he already forgave her for Zoe when she was in New York, but she doesn't think he'll deal with this well this time. For the first time ever in public, she began to cry. She could hear them mumbling things around her that she couldn't make out.

"You-" she began, before looking back up at her. She saw her crying for the first time. She didn't know how to respond and just stayed silent. Eventually she slowly walked towards her and gave her a hug that she needed. Audrey was surprised for a moment but returned the hug. Chloe cried with her while sharing the hug. She still doesn't know how to deal with it yet. "Let's all talk about this as a family.. at home. Okay?" Audrey nodded as Chloe led her to the limo. But something caught her eye. It was Stallia. She was watching the whole scene right in front of them.

"Uhm, who are you exactly and what are you doing here?" Chloe blurted out.

"The name's Stallia. I heard someone scream Ladybug and Chat Noir's name so I came here to see what it is. I'm the one on patrol at the moment." she explained.

"Oh that. Before all of this happened I saw a rat run past me so I screamed."

Stallia can't even utter a word from what she said. She went all the way here just to witness a personal fight between those two, and knowing that she called the heroes' names because of a rat. "So you yelled only for the heroes to come and save you from a....rat?"

"That is my point. They're disgusting and scary. And I'm not kidding, I hate them."

"You know, you could call an exterminator for it and not Paris' superheroes."

"Yeah, but an exterminator will take too long to arrive."

She still couldn't believe what she heard. She is curious about what they're fighting about though. It couldn't hurt to ask. "I'm just wondering, what was the fight about?"

"This is a personal matter, hero. Now go back on doing hero stuff."

"Excuse me?"

"I said what I said, now stop being ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!"

"Okay? I'll be heading off now." She jumped off and headed back to the manor. She landed on the same spot she jumped off and went through Adrien's window. When she got there she saw Adrien and Marinette watching a movie while eating some snacks.