Jungkook: Hyung? How come YOU woke up this early?

Taehyung: Leave that...I'm here for a plan...let's prank Y/n?

As soon I said it Jungkook face lit up with a smirky smile.

Jungkook: Sure....Chim Hyung!

He called Jimin still looking at my face with a smirk which I returned with the same smirk face.

Jimin: Huh? Why are you both smirking like this? It's 7....7 in the morning!

Jungkook whispered a plan into both of our ears making Jimin smirk like us too.

Jimin: Oh...that's why...I'm in!

Taehyung: When do we start?

Jungkook: Now...

Jungkook said as the three of us smiled in an evil way looking at each other imagining the plan Jungkook just made.

As per the plan, Jungkook went to take some body powder which was available as free toiletries from the hotel washroom in each room.

Jungkook: I got the powder...

Taehyung: *grins* Let's go then!

I said as we slowly marched into Y/n's room as I checked if she was really asleep and after making sure I again took her phone which I gladly charged last night before I slept. Y/n was sleeping sideways to left. I took her left hand and filled it with powder. Jimin made sure she was still in deep sleep by slightly tapping her. Then when it was all ready, I on a voice of a mosquito buzzing and kept roaming the phone next to Y/n's ear. The continuous buzzing noise of a mosquito next to her face made her hit her face with her hand in which we sprayed the powder.

Exactly as we expected the powder was all over her face now and some were in her lips and she started coughing and waking up while we three just kept laughing hard.

Y/n woke up looking like a ghost with white powder all over her face and some on her hair too.

Y/n: YOU THREE BRATS!!!

*Author POV*

And there we go again...just like the school days the fight began, Y/n hitting Taehyung while Jimin and Jungkook trying to stop her.

Y/n started pulling Taehyung's hair while Jimin was pulling Y/n's leg to pull her away from him Jungkook was pushing from Taehyung's chest to make him away from Y/n, but Taehyung was enjoying how small Y/n and her strength was for him. Y/n kept spreading the powder left in her hair onto the three of them's face.

Hearing all the yelling and screeching, Jin and others woke up and came to check Y/n's room.

Jin: Yah! What are you four troublemakers doing at 7 in the morning?!

Namjoon: Why are you all covered in powder?

Hoseok: Omo- Y/n leave Tae's hair!

Yoongi: Aish who disturbed my sleep!

The four hyungs got shocked and irritated at the young ones pranks as early in this morning. Hoseok went and split the 4 maknae, including Y/n from their fight position.

Yoongi: Oh Y/n you look like a-

Yoongi stopped mid way in his sentence when he clearly opened his eyes staring at Y/n who looked like a mini ghost. He burst out laughing and so did the others.

Y/n: Ugh! What's so in it to laugh!

Y/n said as she walked over to the mirror to wash her face when she screamed when she saw her on reflection which really looked creepy but cute at the same time.