02

After a while I opened my eyes. It was still dark outside. A cold breeze made me shiver. I was laying on a mattress on the floor but it was surprisingly comfortable. Now I remember...that Fox guy. He must have brought me here.

Who else?
He...
No he couldn't do that he's...dead.

,,Ah you're awake!"

Speaking of the devil.
He entered the small but comfy room with a couple of other guys. They were carrying weapons. A sudden pain distracted me. My head- it hurts crazy.

,,You're not interested in talking I see...come with us it's time for you to meet Sangonomiya"

The men he brought with him picked me up. I wasn't looking for a fight or anything so I let them. I was also to tired to defend myself.
My thoughts were pure chaos.
Why did it end like this? I wasn't able to do anything about it! I felt tears come up. No. Don't cry I repeated in my head. I have to pretend like nothing happend.

Impossible...

I can never forget what happend.
You're eyes were cloudy and you were covered in blood. But you still managed to smile.
Don't think about it.

Tomo.

I miss you. I miss you so much I can't even put it in words.
I wish I was able to turn back time. I want to stay by you're side I'm not ready to let you go yet. Who am I kidding? I'll never be ready for it.

We spent so much time together...

It's unfair. This world is cruel and unfair.

,,Ah you must be the Boy General Gorou told me about! So let me ask you who are you and what are you doing here? You are in the field of the resistance are you a spy? did Kojou Sara send you here?"

So many questions.
What is this women even talking about? I saw how she opened her mouth but I couldn't hear or understand anything. I was trapped in my own world. Far away from here we're everything was still fine.  I wish I could go back.

,,Gorou please tell me what's wrong with him"

,,Yes ma'm!
I think he just witnessed something traumatizing he acts weird and when I found him he suddenly started crying"

,,Hm...I understand please bring him back to his room and keep an eye on him sooner or later he will talk"

,,Understood"

After that I was brought back to ,,my" room. Someone confiscated my vision and my sword. They even wanted to take his vision. I couldn't let that happen. It was the only thing that was left of you. The only thing that gave me at least a tiny bit of hope in that situation.

,,NO! Take everything you want but not that! Please! Don't take it! Please! I will do anything but don't take it!"

The man didn't payed attention to what I was saying.
He didn't cared at all.
They took it away from me.

After that I couldn't hold in my tears any longer.

That was the only thing that reminded me of you.
The only thing I cared about.
Now I was left with nothing but my own thoughts which were killing me slowly.

Tomo.

Come back.
Come back and save me from this never ending pain I'm feeling since you're gone.

,,Here's your food"

This fox guy entered the room and watched me crying. I'm sure he was surprised and had a lot of questions.

,,Hey Uhm- don't cry please! That's uhhh...what should I do? Fuck"

I couldn't respond...even If I wanted. I was in the middle of an panic attack.
I couldn't breath.
I was sweating and trembling I also felt like throwing up.

But all of a sudden I was hugged.
A warm body was pressed against mine and someone stroked my hair. A soft voice whispered:
,,Shhhh~ try to relax".

,,Tomo?"

,,Mhm..."

The warm body which was still pressed against mine gave me goosebumps. I was feeeling comfortable , warm and protected so I tried to relax.
After some time I stopped crying. My eyes were shut but I wasn't sleeping.
Long and gentle fingers were playing with my hair. This feeling...it reminds me of you.

,,I missed you"

I mumbled as I was slowly falling asleep in his arms.

,,Just sleep alright?"

...

To be continued

...

Updates are slow I know...but I'm busy with school