✿1 : Izuku Midoriya✿

Bakugou walked down the halls, unable to find his class. It was September 2nd, the first day of school. He had been walking around in the empty halls for more than 15 minutes, trying to find class 1-A. However, he was failing miserably. Not to mention, he was late for his class, and nobody was around to tell him where to go. Suddenly, he turned a certain corner, where he noticed someone. They were crouched down, next to a locker, and seemed to be searching in their large, yellow bag. Katsuki beamed a smile, and sped towards the person. 

"Hey! Hey you!" He called. He noticed the person looking up to him, and standing up. Great! He was finally going to get help! 

"Hey, hold up! I need your help!" The blonde called, seeing the person walk the other way. Were they ignoring him? Even though this mysterious person was trying to get away, Katsuki managed to grab them by the arm, and turn them towards him. His eyes locked on certain emerald orbs, staring up at him. 

This short boy had curly, black hair with a lock of it covering his right eye. He also had green eyes, and freckles splattered across his cheeks. He seemed nervous, scared, and traumatized all at once. 

"Uh, Hi! My name's Katsuki Bakugou! I'm new, and I'm looking for class 1-A! Do you happen to know where that is?" The tall male asked, earning a flinch from the unknown boy. The stranger suddenly ripped himself out of Katsuki's grasp, looking away. The freckled male started to walk the other way, in complete silence. He signed for him to follow, so he did. They walked for about 2 minutes, before they both reached class 1-A. 

"Ah, thanks man! You were a real hel-" Katsuki's words were cut off by the short boy opening the door. He walked inside, leaving the blonde alone in the hall. Even though this guy had brought him here, never in a million years would he have thought this cute boy was in his class! Then, how many other cute people are there in there?

The blonde walked in, looking around. A man, which seemed to be his teacher, signed him to sit down. Therefore, he hurried towards the only empty seat in the class. It just so happened, it was right in front of the black-haired-cutie. Once he was seated, he put his bag down on the floor beside him, and looked around. 

There was 6 girls, and 14 boys. They were pretty much all fairly attractive, but none of them were as cute as the boy sitting behind him. After scoping the class, the blonde pulled out a notebook, and copied the notes that were written on the blackboard. There wasn't anything really important, simply the schedule. He just wanted to remember it, so he took it in note.

After a few hours, school was over. The blonde stood up and walked out the classroom. He hadn't gotten an assigned locker yet, so he kept his stuff with him most of the day. It didn't bother him though. 

As Katsuki made his way towards the doors, he spotted the familiar cute boy, walking towards them. He smiled, trying to get to the quiet boy. It took several tries to push himself through the crowd, but he eventually made it. Bakugou walked outside, all while staying next to the freckled boy, who hadn't seemed to notice him yet. However, when they got off school property, Katsuki spoke up. 

"So, what's your name?" he asked. The boy didn't answer. He simply kept his eyes on the sidewalk. Bakugou bent down forwards, trying to get the smaller male's attention. It seemed to work, since the freckled male turned red and yelped, before backing off. He then pulled out earphones, who had seemed to be hidden in his hair, before looking down again. 

"Heh, I asked you something. What's your name?" Katsuki repeated. The boy looked down, unsure of what to answer. 

"Izuku Midoriya." He eventually whispered. Bakugou felt his heart skip a beat at the soft voice. It was so adorable and sweet! Plus, his name was cute too. Katsuki smirked, before beaming a bright smile. 

"Well, I bet you remember me from this morning, huh? Just in case though, my name's Katsuki Bakugou! And from now on, Izuku, we're friends!" 

Hi everyone! Sorry if the first chapter sucked.

I wrote like 10 versions of it, but none of them seemed good enough. But, after a while, I decided to write this. Even now, I don't think it's good. Anyways, I hope you liked it anyways. Hopefully, Chapter 2 will be better. Let me know what you think!

-Sucky Author