CHAPTER 16: Sparring

"Why are the swords so heavy?" I asked Sif. We were in the sparring room, finding a weapon fit for us. By we I mean Loki, me, Sif, Thor, Fandral, Vostlagg ( A/n: Or whatever his name was ) and Hogan. 

"Because your taking the largest one in the set." Replied Sif.

"Oh, okay." I said, putting down the sword.

"Your fighting with Fandral." Said Thor. I turned to Fandral, making him grin as he kissed my hand. He then winked at me making my beloved go jealous. We walked to the ring with swords in hand.

"Scared much?" He asked me, making me roll my eyes.

"You wish." I said dodging his punch, I kicked him behind his knees, making him fall to his knees.

"Gave up already?" I asked him.

"Not really." He replied, elbowing me in my stomach.

         ===(time skip sponsored by the tesseract)===

  The fight ended with Fandral panting on the ground.

"Sif, you can fight with Loki." Thor said.

"Thor, I'm not really in the mood for sparing right now." He said, still jealous about Fandral. I'll have to talk to him later, though I guess there wouldn't be much talking.

"I'll go with Vostlagg." Sif said looking at Fandral ( who was still lying on the ground) with disgust.

"What?" I asked her.

"Weak." She muttered making me laugh.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my shitty excuse of a filler.

_Rose❤🖤❤