CHAPTER 6 : Bad Date

'Hello ladies.' you heard a man flirt with a few girls who relaxing on the beach. 'Mind giving me your number.'

'Yeah, I actually do.' said one of the girls.

'Oh she's feisty, though a one date couldn't hurt could it?' the girls looked like they would do anything to get out of that situation.

You made a low whistling sound to gain the man's attention.

'Hello sweetheart.' he said. ' Do you mind giving your number. I hope your better than those girls.'

'No, I don't.' you said and gave him a piece of paper with your number on it.

'Why did you give him your number, whatever that means.' says Loki.

'It was not my number, it was the number to a mental hospital.' you said, snickering.

'Thanks for helping us out.' one of the girls say.

'That was a tricky one.' 

'Are you one of the Avengers, I've never seen you.'

'No, I'm only an intern.' you lie.

'Is that who I think it is.' another girl says, no fan girls, pointing at Loki.

'That is Loki but he isn't trying to take over Earth, he was in mind control when it happened.' Thor had mentioned that Loki was mind control, though Tony doesn't want to believe it.

'I actually have a huge crush on him, do you think I'll be ask him on a date.' she squeals.

'He's all free.' You say.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You spent the rest of the day teaching Loki how to use a phone.  

'Why is this thing so small?' he complains.

'So that you can carry it around easily.' you say  logicaly. You taught him how to chat and call people. Tony also so started complaining that he'll never even have to use it, until you shut him up saying that he had got asked on a date. Though you wouldn't admit it, you felt a pang of jealousy when at 7:30 the girl named Amber messaged him an address to a Cafe. You also had to drive him to the place, for his nerves and seeing the fact he cannot drive.

Once you both had reached there, you started to get bored and decided to explore. About an hour later Loki started to speak to you via tellypathy

Y/n please help me!  

What happened.

Just do something and get me out of here.

So you decided to imitate Tony's voice and called him.

'Hey! Reindeer Games.' you said, but with Tony's voice.

'Yes Stark.' He replied from the end of the call.

'I know I'm going to hate by the end of the night but I need your help with some in the lab.' 'Tony' says.

'Okay Stark, I'll come.' he says. And you met a very reviled looking Loki.

'So how was the date.' you say while driving back to the Tower.

'Oh, it was horrible. The girl didn't even ask me a single question about me, only about the Avengers and how amazing they are, and she hadn't even read a book in 8 years, 8 years!' he finishes, not able understand how someone could live without books.

You chuckle, knowing that most people these days don't even bother read books. 'It's okay, I'll teach you how to use Tinder, maybe you'll find your match?'

'What's Tinder.' he asks.

'I'll tell later on.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                       (Talking about the meme)

Me: my name is Rose Preetweet.

Vice Principle: Rose Preetweet.................. sister of Justin Preetweet?

Me: *rolls eyes because in 7 years I had got no recognition other than being his sister.*

HONESTLY, WHY ARE ME AND LOKI SO SIMILAR!!

Meme not mine.