CHAPTER 12: Farewells

"Are you done packing, Love?" Loki Asked, kissing my shoulders as he hugged me from behind.

"Almost, Aha!" I exclaimed and threw my gun into the suitcase.

"Why would you need a gun?" 

"Makes me feel protected." I said as we went to the elevator. Loki had taken a small bag of priceless pictures of him and I and his mobile. Even though he wouldn't admit it, he was going to miss Earth and the team. 

"Why are you Lovebirds headed too?" Asked Tony.

"Asgard Bitches!!" I said. I was incredibly hyper and over excited. 

"You were invited!" Exclaimed Clint 

"Language!" said Steve, which everybody ignored.

"Lucky Girl." Sighed Nat. Suddenly jealousy jealousy by Olivia Rogers started to play from Jarvis's speakers, I could hear Jarvis snikering from the background.

"Jarvis Are you laughing." Asked Tony with concern in voice.

"At my best sir." 

"Loki will you give me a second with the team please?" 

"Sure." I immediately ran into Natasha's arms and hugged her tightly. 

"Enjoy your trip Y/n, and don't do anything stupid." She added in a whisper.

"NAT!" 

"What, I'm merely saying the truth." She said kissing my cheek. It was odd to see Natasha giving affectionate touches but she had become like my sister in those few months in the compound.

The next person I hugged was Clint the dumbass.

"I'll miss you Dumbass."

"I'll miss you too Y/n. And Remember to give all the details when your back. "

"Okay. And don't do anything stupid while I'm gone." I added.

"How can I? Your taking all the stupid with you." He said making me chuckle.

"Tony,  there is a problem with Ultro......" He trailed when he saw Loki standing by the elevator with a suit case and bag. "Where are you guys headed to?"

" 'Asgard Bitches' " Repeated the team (Steve "Language!" Tony: "Can it Steven?") making me laugh. I shook Bruce's arm.

"I'll miss you Mr. Green."

"I'll miss you too Y/n." He said rubbing the back of his head with one hand.

I hugged Tony next.

"I hope you enjoy the trip kid. I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too Dad." It slipped before I could stop myself. He froze, mouth agape. I had always thought Tony as a father figure, but never called him dad.

"Sorry I didn't-"

"Don't worry, you were always like a daughter too me from the start." He resured me.

"Here goes another one too the list." said Nat.

"I  heard that."

"Bye Ancient Fossil, now I can say as many swear words as I want to without having you passing out."

He shook his head from my childishness. "I'll miss you too Y/n."

"Are you done?" Sighed Loki.

"Quite the complain love, don't worry I won't neglect you." I say as we walked into the elevator.

"We'll miss you reindeer games!"

"I'll miss you too." Muttered Loki.

"What took you so long?" Asked Thor, who was ready in his Asgardian armour.

"Oh just saying my good byes to the team." I answered.

"Okay" he said raising his hammer to the the sky.

"HEIMDAL, OPEN THE BIFROST!" He screamed to the sky and in a flash we were gone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like that?

-Rose💕🥰