"Mega-What?" Sam asked, confused on who this "Megatron" is. Optimus then projected some sort of hologram with his eyes. Cool. The ground beneath us started to crack and break, and weird pillar like things emerged, and the whole landscape was some sort of metal sci-fi city. It was beautiful, but destroyed.

"Our planet was once a powerful empire, until we were betrayed by Megatron, leader of the decepticons. All who defied them were destroyed. Our war finally consumed our planet, and the allspark was lost to the stars. Megatron followed it to earth, where captain Witwicky found him." Optimus explained, woah. This is terrifying, and cool.

"Our grandfather..."

"It was an accident that intertwined our fates. He crashed and failed to retrieve the cube. Your grandfather accidently activated his navigation system, the coordinates to the cubes location was imprinted on his glasses."

"How did you know about the glasses?" Sam asks, there was a quick moment of silence before,

"Ebay."

"Pfft-" I try to contain my laugh,

"Y/n, what is so funny?" Sam asked, I tried to answer through my laughs

"I'm just imagining this powerful, god- like incredible being, scrolling through Ebay! I'm sorry Optimus, its just so funny!" I laugh some more, Sam chuckled a bit, then returned to the thing we should be focused on. Optimus gave me a puzzled look, which made it even more funny.

"If the decepticons get ahold of the allspark, they will use it to turn earth's machines, and build a new army." Ratchet explained, that's not great...

"The human race will be extinguished. Y/n Witwicky, Sam Witwicky, you two hold the key to earth's survival." Optimus informed us,

"Oh god... We're gonna die..." I started to worry,

"Y/n, really?" Sam gave me a look of disapproval,

"You, a seventeen year old idiot, and me, a twenty year old with health problems. Yes sam, we're gonna fucking die. That reminds me, we need those glasses, and I need my medication so I don't have a seizure in front of the cool alien robots." I huff, Sam nods at my point,

"Alright, lets get moving." Optimus spoke, everyone transformed and Sam and Mikaela walk over to bee, I was about to join them when the pain in my legs shot up and made my legs give out. I was surprised that I didn't hit the ground, opening my eyes I seen that I had fallen onto Optimus,

"Oh sorry!" I got off him,

"Its okay, you're quite injured." Optimus spoke, then the passengers seat door popped open. It took a second to process what he was offering, but I happily climbed inside. The door closed by itself and the seatbelt automatically clicked into place, securing me into the seat.

"Woah..." I whispered as we started moving, the interior was just as magnificent as the outside. He really is incredible.

"Is something wrong, Y/n?" Optimus asked,

"No not at all! Its just that you guys are all incredible beings."

"Thank you Y/n," He thanked me, his baritone voice coming through the radio. It was silent for a moment before he spoke up,

"Y/n, may I ask you a personal question?" Optimus asked, interesting request.

"Sure thing, go for it." I hum, wanting to see what he'll ask.

"What was the health condition that you and Sam were talking about? If its not to personal, I just want to know incase something happens and you need help."

"Oh that, no it's not personal. I have Epilepsy, its a neurological disorder where sometimes there'll be a burst of electrical activity in the brain, which cause muscle convulsions and sometimes unconsciousness. There's a handful of different kinds, but I only have grand-mal seizures which is when you go unconsciousness and convulse, and absence seizures where you just zone out and usually have repetitive movements, like lip smacking or blinking. I also have generalized anxiety disorder and separation anxiety. Sorry its a lot of info, but you know." I explain, chuckling at the end.

"Hm, thank you for informing me. If you do have one of these seizures, what do we do?" He asks,

"Well, the grand mal seizures are obviously more intense. So for those when its happening make sure that nothing sharp or dangerous is around, then once its done lay me on my side and just stay there and talk to me till I wake up. Absent seizures you basically just make sure I'm safe and just talk to me and wait for me to snap out of it." I explain, he lets out a hum.

"That is good to know, I shall inform Ratchet of this condition. Also is there anything that can set them off, or cause them?" He asked,

"Yeah, flashing or flickering lights, Certain sounds like ambulance sirens and such, alcohol, missing sleep, and stress n' such." I inform, He hums in understanding.

We all parked in an ally right next to our house. Time to find the glasses.