I embarrassed myself when a quiet moan escaped out of my mouth, but Harry must've found it funny because he chuckled as he moved to give me a quick and tender kiss.

"You ready to leave?" he asked, pulling away.

"Uh, yeah." I responded trying to catch my breath. He'd done a complete 360 and left me dizzy. Before walking toward the door, he made sure to look me in the eye.

"We'll continue that later." He spoke sternly and I'm not sure if he realized I'd be thinking about that moment for the rest of the night.

--

We arrived at the bar quickly and I was still recovering from earlier. Harry played his usual playlist on the way and he hummed along as he drove us there. I was excited for his surprise setlist but I was also desperate to get home to see what he had planned to continue.

"Coming back to me in 3, 2, 1..." I could faintly hear Harry speaking.

"Sorry, what?" I responded, not realizing how deeply I had zoned out.

"Nothing, just trying to figure out where you were and when you'd come back to me," he smiled.

"Sorry, I'm back now," I laughed, embarrassed.

"No worries, sunshine. You ready to go in?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. He looked so excited for tonight, I loved every bit of it.

"Absolutely," I smiled.

As we walked Harry grabbed my hand, leading the way. He was so fucking excited he was practically running. I tried my best to keep out with it, but he was practically dragging me behind him.

"I can't move that fast," I yelled through laughter.

"Oh, sorry. This might be a bit more efficient." He said quickly before throwing me over his shoulder and carrying me to the entrance. Thank god I was wearing shorts under this skirt.

He refused to let me down, even as the bouncer checked our IDs, embarrassing me. He didn't put me down until he sat me down next to Isabel at the bar.

"Having issues with your feet?" She asked, incredibly confused.

"No, I just don't move fast enough for daddy long legs apparently," I laughed.

"That was low," he responded, pretending to be hurt by my comment.

"Hey, you just embarrassed me in front of everyone, I think that was warranted," I quipped.

"I guess that's fair. Well, I gotta go backstage with the guys, but I'll see you lovely ladies in a bit," he said.

I watched him as he walked away until he disappeared backstage, making sure to turn back to look at me and winking before he went. He's so fucking cheeky.

"So, how are things going with Mr. LoverBoy?" Isabel wasted no time before asking me.

"Honestly, really good. I hate admitting it, but I think I'm really attached. Like, it's bad," I responded, startling myself with how much honesty I was bearing.

"That's good! Have you guys, ya know..."

"Kinda," I responded, embarrassed. "We were going to last week, but he was out of condoms," this whole conversations made me laugh from awkwardness and I hated it, "But, he decided to help me out in other ways, I guess you could say,"

"Oh my god. You let Harry go down on you?? You cheeky girl!" She squealed.

"Shh! I don't want everyone in here to know about my sex life." I responded. I decided to keep our little moment today to myself. I liked that it was just between me and Harry.